1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Not one true scorer away.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Caveman, Nov 28, 1999.

Tags:
  1. Caveman

Caveman Member

Houston is a TALENTED team, the improvement is not to find another scorer, but an offensive system that people help each other. When will Rudy give a pick for Francis when he has the ball on the wing? When will Rudy have our guys to set back pick's for our slashes. When will Rudy tell the guys without the ball keep moving and do that during their practices.

------------------
    Rockets' biggest problem is not player talent levels, it is the coach's ineptitude.

2. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

so what is your true opinion as to the state of the rockets caveman? in these 100 something posts that i've read of yours, i'm not sure i've narrowed down your synopsis as to the problem the rockets have been experiencing [​IMG]

although i'll agree w/ you that rudy could be a better coach, the 8 game win streak that the rockets are going to go on will empower him (hopefully dream will be dressed in business casual for the first few games of that sequence)