1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Not News] Shocking! Teacher sleeping with a student. /sarcasm

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bobmarley, Jan 7, 2013.

1. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

There was an ex cheerleader High school English teacher that i so wanted to tap...She was smoking hot, and she just looked good all the time...How do these guys do it...lolllll

But on a serious note...this is just sad...teens often are raging with hormones...and these horny women prey on these kids and their sexual appetite...Most of these kids are trying to hook up with hot chicks in highschool, but when an older female shows any bit of interest, it f's with their minds...All rationality goes out the window...if these women arent getting any...why not just find men that will satisfy their needs??? why prey on kids...and yes 16-17-18 y/o are kids...

2. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

+
    = wood hit

3. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

I'd hit it too!

4. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

This reminds of how tough it is to be in my mid-20's (still looking like a late teenager) and working in a mall with jailbait galore. I praise God when some of them turn 18 and I don't feel like a you-know-what when I look at at them.

As if a change in the calendar suddenly turns them from a girl to a woman in an instant (granted, you have to have a cutoff date somewhere).

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Why not?
    I mean . . . no real consequences will come of it

Rocket River

6. dback816

dback816 Member

18 is not a "kid"

7. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

Not a kid by legal definition (although it's still punishable to have sex with one) but more of a kid than a 17 year to an almost infinite legal power (there are protections such as "Romeo and Juliet" laws in some states for a 19 year old for example dating a 17 year old).

8. Optimal6

Optimal6 Member

This is why I have no respect for high school teachers. Most of them don't care and pull off idiotic acts like this.

The best teachers would be Elementary teachers, they usually have the best people doing that job.

9. Optimal6

Optimal6 Member

I should have also added that I don't respect or like high school teachers because most of them are usually idiots and party animals in college anyways. It's an easy major, it just ends up being a matter of who the hell you know to get you the job.

They're also incredibly overpaid.

10. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

u jelly.

11. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

[​IMG]

12. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You can't be serious? Granted there are teachers who are overpaid, but as an entire industry, they are underpaid especially considering the importance of their job.

13. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Let's focus on the topic: hot female teachers with a little somethin-somthin on the side.

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think these guys would like to meet her. . .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4alajZRvqSE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://localleaks.blogs.ru/

Rocket River