1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Not enough flak for the brick bros

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketsballin, Nov 18, 2015.

?

BRICK BROS

1. IM IN LOVE WITH THE BRICK BROS! THEY TURN THE BALL INTO BRICKS YO!

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A WIDE OPEN THREE!

12 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

haren this, mfcail that, morey has sex with his calculator, dwight is overrated. not bad for a buncha knee jerks but dont forget about the brick bros like i know all of you conveniently like to do

[​IMG]

this season's fg%, 3pt%, ppg, fga, and ppg - fga for the brick bros

The Original Brick Bros
    Ariza..The Leader - 33fg%, 31 3pt%, 11.4ppg, 11.1fga, +.3 ppg-fga
    Beverley..Wingman - 34fg%, 33 3pt%, 4.7ppg, 5.4fga, -.7 ppg-fga
    - The Original Brick Bros haven't missed a step from last season. Though beverley has taken an easier role being a backup, he still produces at the same difficulty he did as a starter last season.
    - The leader of the Brick Bros, Ariza, is looking like an exact copy of last season's ariza. Bricking countless wide open threes and the coach forcing him to play too many minutes.

The New Guys
    Brewer..Bricking Spark - 29fg%, 13 3pt%, 6.3ppg 7.9fga, -1.6ppg-fga
    Lawson..The Savior - 33fg%, 27 3pt%, 8.9ppg, 9.0fga, -.1ppg-fga
    - The new guys are putting up numbers that forced the original brick bros to make two more spots! Brewer surprised everyone this season by being the bricking spark off the bench. Shooting an abysmal 29% from the field, and close to 10% from three!
    - Finally found the pg we've been seeking and was acquired for trash! We thought he was gonna be the savior! Well we thought wrong.
    He shocked everyone with his piss-poor shooting and hesitation to shoot open threes, resulting in career low averages since his sophomore year.

Next In Line
    Harden..The True MVP! - 37fg%, 26 3pt%, 27.3ppg, 20.3fga, +7ppg-fga
    Thornton..Benched - 24fg%, 16 3pt%, 4.6ppg, 8.3fga, -3.7ppg-fga (last three games)
    - Though not members of the Brick Bros, Harden and Thornton are making a case. Who would've thought that the player's mvp from last season and self proclaimed mvp AND self proclaimed best player in the world, James Harden, would wanna be a part of this god forsaken abomination? Not me, i didnt see that one coming.
    - Marcus started the season benched, didnt even get a chance to join the brick bros. Now that he's benched again after his hot star, he's making some bricking noise the Brick Bros are noticing. Putting up abysmal numbers in his last three games after being benched.

Declined Invitation
    Jason Terry..The JET - Terry shocked everyone last season by not only proving he's far from a scrub but can be the starting pg for a western conference team that made it to the conference finals.
    He's picking up right where he left off, with averages of 42fg% and 38 3pt% in his last 5 games. Terry wants no part of this embarrassing brickfest

4 people like this.
  2. illadelphiah

illadelphiah Member

3. Drogba

Drogba Member

Blame Moreyball. Makes no sense to have subpar shooters attempt so many 3's.

4. hooroo

hooroo Member

about a third of lawson's shots have been mid-range jumpers and he's hitting 14% of those...

5. OpenLayup-Why3?

Beverley was awful last season, I was one of few to notice it. This year he's been one of the better players for us.

6. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

Two starters and three rotation players shooting about 30%. Has that ever happened in NBA history? In the mean time, just keep firing everyone.

7. hooroo

hooroo Member

yes, because some here believe this is a championship roster.

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You were one of the few to notice that Beverley wasn't playing well last year? OK.

9. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Brewer has to be the leader of the brick bros. He's awful this year.

10. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

You were one of the few to notice that Beverly was awful last year? hmmmmmmm

11. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

where did u get tht pic tho. lmao

12. boiler

boiler Member

Evidence please.

13. YallMean

YallMean Member

I want Thibs

14. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

for most of 14-15 season ariza bricked the most shots, esp threes. he's doing it again so that makes him the leader

i think he'll pick up his game. his perfect role is a backup pg.
    35mpg is too much for most high energy players

it is one of the worst things i seen from this team. 5 key rotation players starting the season bricking their shots

google then i used mspaint for the head pics. there' sa better brewer grining face but its too big to shrink if u wanna see it clearly
    [​IMG]

15. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Guys, I was one of the few to notice last year that McHale sucks as HC.

16. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

LMFBO :grin: Repped

17. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

The Brewer/Harden/Lawson combo is hopefully finished. My feelings for a player have never reversed as quickly as mine have for Corey Brewer. Even Jeremy Lin thinks Brewer is playing out of control.

18. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

semi joke thread. harden has never had shooters like korver, reddick, beal to pass to. ariza was supposed to be one of them.

19. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

brewer wants to take over as the leader of the brick bros

20. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

That's pretty funny..unfortunately true too.. Such a shame. I really thought getting Lawson would be a big help. It's been the complete opposite