1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Not again) New Rockets Jersey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dream2franchise, Mar 8, 2012.

1. alethios

alethios Member

2. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Send a copy of this to the rockets fo IMMEDIATELY! I love it, nice job

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

ok, so almost EVERYONE likes this...yet, nothing is going to be done about it because a random email or tweet here and there will be swept under the rug.

Dream2franchise, create a Facebook page and link to it here, so everyone can like it and pass it on. That's the only way to create enough attention to it, so that they may take it seriously. Just make sure to push it on to your friends.

4. sergio

sergio Member

These are the best Rocket jersey's I have ever seen. :eek:

5. dream2franchise

I'll certainly look into it. I'll get a Facebook and Twitter account running to at least to keep people updated of future designs if they're interested. I'm not going to entertain the thought that this gets further than it has right now. It has definitely exceeded my expectations though!

6. Road Rash

Road Rash Member

Let us know as soon as your facebook/twitter pages are up. We all need to flash this in the organization's face and let them know how bad our current jerseys are.

7. Spankie

Spankie Member

i thought u meant the New Jersey Rockets..

8. Relentless

Relentless Member

******* it. The"ketchup and mustard" jerseys are disgusting. Let go of the early 90s brahs.

Move on. Those jerseys WERE great, but I how we never go back to them.

9. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Come on man, why tease us and then say nothing's going to happen, have faith :)

10. dschwab

dschwab Contributing Member

MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw Clutch tweet about this so I came back to the thread.

I really, really like the red unis with just "Houston" on the front. Something about that color + the city name really does it for me...

Great work once again

11. dreamfellas21

dreamfellas21 Member

exactly. they're great for throwback games but that's it.

12. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

13. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

The thing is, if the Rockets are going to change uniforms, that design, although nice and clean, is still quite similar to our current uni's.

My suggestion, use the early 90s lettering and stay away from our current color scheme of candy cane red and silver. Try rockets 90s red, white, and a touch of rockets yellow and black just for lines,highlights,borders or what ever they call it.

A modern version of the early 90 rockets uni's with a different design but similar lettering and color scheme. Now that would be worthy of a change from our current ones.

Kind of like what the wizards did with theirs, they used the classic washington bullets design but they put a modern twist to it.

Again, that design you made is really nice but resembles our current uni's. They're just way cleaner.

Reminder: Careful with the yellow to not make it look like a mcdonalds uniform just like our horrendous alternates.

14. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

^ This post was for dream2franchise. Sorry i quoted the wrong post. Anyway hope you find the time to try my suggestion because you obviously have an awesome talent. Cheers!

15. Wolverrines

Wolverrines Member

Like the look but It does not look like you changed much. Like the Shorts and the logo placement

16. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

looks like a NCAA jersey. Clean though!!

17. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

amazing!!!!!!!!

18. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

He can actually just keep the design of the shorts since it's really nice and just change the jersey lettering and numbers to our early 90s font.

Then just add a touch of yellow and black lines/highlights to both the jersey and shorts and it's golden! Oh and change the candy cane red to our original 90s red. Whala!

19. BigTex

BigTex Member

20. okguy456

okguy456 Contributing Member

thiiisss