1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Not again) New Rockets Jersey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dream2franchise, Mar 8, 2012.

1. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

I'll look good on those! We'll all look good on those! I am jumping in! :grin:

2. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Epic! Submit to Rox organization!

3. Red&BlackPudman

4. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

It's ridiculous that you have come up with a design so infinitely better then the one we currently have.

Hope someone in the front office looks at this thread, slaps themselves in the forehead and gets these beauties made.

5. sks123

sks123 Member

FANTASTIC, I would buy it like it is in the picture right now.

I would just say to you dream2franchise, I think the away jersey should somehow incorporate the yellow from the championship era. Also why not try to make an alternate jersey, perhaps something incorporating black. I cant wait to see more of your work, excellent job!

6. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Great work. I would love to see these jerseys on the court one day.

7. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

good job man

do you think v-neck is better?

8. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

It's a nice design, and better than what we currently have, but I'm not blown away.

Don't take it the wrong way, much better than I can do... but kind of completely forgettable and boring with its simplicity. no, i don't want crazy Baylor neon green unis or anything. And simplicity can certainly work, but these are really really simple, and thus, just a simple, boring jersey.

clean and fresh, true, so got some positives going for it. but the Rockets are not the Knicks, Celtics or Lakers. I think they need something a little more unique. I like clean, fresh and classic. but think it needs to have some kind of differentiating factor to make it memorable.

9. thino

thino Contributing Member

these are really nice. repped!

10. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

I think it's a tad too plain. It's missing one thing. If you take away that arm sleeve as an accessory, those jerseys look too monotonous.

However, these are WAY better than our current jerseys.

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

The logo behind the neck seems to clutter things and the shorts are plain from the back, so what about moving the logo down to the rear center waistline?

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

Every time I look at these jerseys I get sad because I know we're stuck with the ugly POS space suit uniforms. I think the uniforms are perfect the way they are, no changes needed, especially with the arm sleeves and everything.

Is there a way Clutch and the power for CF can get the attention of Rockets management about this? I mean 2 consecutive fails in uniforms from the dildo pajamas horror to this space suit abomination is too much.

13. arjun

arjun Member

Those jerseys have Dwight Howard written all over it....especially with the arm sleeves

14. FakeDarylMorey

like the new uni's but its missing something,also would like to see a third alternate color maybe a dark grey.

15. jacoby

jacoby Member

Guys we don't need a black alt. Black isn't and has never been part of our color scheme.

16. arjun

arjun Member

A 1" red band going around the waist of the shorts for home jerseys...and white on away jerseys. and its perfect

17. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

I hope we use these after the trade deadline

18. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Just got this jersey from rocket girl. Chekeboy on the back.

19. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

those are cool, i think the current are cool but cursed,maybe this will be a fresh start,injury wise...:)

20. Defy9

Defy9 Member

You sir have created something that ClutchFans doesn't hate.

You must be Jesus.