1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Not again. IT'S A TEN THOUSAND DOLLAR BLITZ!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Miguel, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Did I just hear correctly? Is there gonna be a new variation of the 10,000 blitz? Sure, people love free money, but that got really annoying really fast. ESPECIALLY during Rome's show one day, where he was interviewing someone the monday I think after Pat Tillman was killed in action.

Plus, those c*cktease rings, then the "All circuits are busy" messages get really REALLY annoying.

Can we get it to be "IT'S A $10,000 MATT JACKSON 16 SECOND PAUSE" instead? That whistle that interupted the shows needed to go.

2. synergy

synergy Member

Is this game at your local grocery store?

:)

3. Miguel

I guess I should have specified...except I'm detecting some sarcasm. :(

SportsRadio 610 (more specifically, Infinity Radio) is having a contest. Those of you regular SR510 listeners know what I'm talking about. The rest of you...well, you probably don't care either way. :p

4. synergy

synergy Member

Thanks for clarifying. Too bad I dont listen to radio. Actually I dont have one.. :(

5. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

Be happy about that, because music out there sucks. The only station I listen to is 610am.

6. synergy

synergy Member

Hey, thats a great segway into someone posting a "whats in your cd player" thread.

:D

7. Miguel

Between music sucking...and me being like Johnny 5 when it comes to sports..., Sportsradio 610 is on almost 24/7 in my room, in my car, and on my mini portable radio.

[​IMG]
    "INPUT"

Crap...I forgot you can't post pics anymore...or can you?

8. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Well it doesn't really matter. Fatty's currently banned, so there's nobody standing in the way of "All 'What's in your CD player' Threads, All the time."

9. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

What did Fatty get banned for?

10. qwerty

qwerty Contributing Member

11. synergy

synergy Member

when i first read fatty's comments i thought it was a bit too harsh, but the more i thought about it the funnier it got..

the admins are very strict here i guess... probably the most policed board i've ever been on..but its a good thing..keeps things civil..

buncha commies...must resist urge to type

:cool:

12. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Having met Fatty once in person (he was drunk) and reading the bbs for several years, I think that he doesn't mean any harm, but just comes off as an arrogant a-hole many times, and not only on the board b/c he alledgedly pissed off RocPaint big time at Rock's establishment.

He's like a harsher version of BrianKagy but without the wit, and he posts a little too much while drunk....just my opinion.

13. droxford

droxford Member

Wow! FFB's comments were really harsh!

-- droxford