1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Not a good day...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by spdngyns69, Nov 5, 2010.

1. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Rockets is the only winless team as of today. :( Tough for any true fan to swallow but I stilll believe in clutch city! GO ROX!

2. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

3. srrono

srrono Member

and iggy got hurt

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

As optimistic as some of our fans are, if we do not win a game soon we're going to set ourselves up for failure down the road...

5. Evil Empire

Evil Empire Member

Really didn't expect this start, but it's still early. I'd rather lose the first 4 games of regular season than the last 4 games of the playoffs. And yes, we will still make the playoffs

6. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

look at it this way. if the season ended right now we'd have the first pick in the draft :grin:

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Lottery? :confused:

Or would it be ours because we are winless?

8. opticon

opticon Member

I guess the good in this is that we are at rock bottom. No team is worse then we are right now. That means right now no one should be working harder then us right now. I think our guys are going to come out with a intensity and a fire next game.

If we win the next 2 games we are only 2 games under .500 and we can start climbing out of this hole.

9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I think i'm gonna be sick.........because..this is sickening!! :eek: :( :mad: :( :eek:

10. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Didn't sound bad. I hope it's not. :confused:

11. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

They don't have to wait for down the road. They have already failed 4 times. :(

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

I guess we're just gonna hafta settle for 78-4 :(

There goes our perfect season.

13. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Rome wasn't built in a day...

Or how about the Rockets make an ad: "What should we do? Just win because the fans want us to? Should we give back the titles? Should we just move to the NBDL? Should we disappear? What should we do?"

Sorry, when I get on a LeBron ramble it's hard to stop...

Perspective is everything. The day after the 22-0 streak ended seemed like the worst day of my life. Steve Francis getting traded (both times) hurt like hell. Trust me, in due time, this will seem meaningless...

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Look at it this way. If we can manage to get past SA, there is a good stretch of games where we can rack up some wins. Can yall say win-streak??!!! ;)

15. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Looks like I have to be more specific with how I title a thread. LOL! sorry for the chain reaction clutch. But back on topic, you guys have some valid points and it does help keep me optimistic so thanks. There's alot of mixed emotions going on this board right now and that's totally understandable. I would like to think this 0-4 start is something we can look behind us after November so I'll keep my fingers crossed. The craziest thing is with the squad last year, I was expecting a rough start and for this year, I was expecting us to tear s**t up from the get go. We all know how the end of '09 went so hopefully this slow start will lead us to something different for this year. On the bright side, Rockets are ranked 3rd in scoring and 4th in rebounding thus far. That by no means is mediocre and this team can flat out score! Just got to tighten up that D and start winning some games. There is no need to get into specifics. Rockets are contenders when they play hard and together . The gritty, hard-nosed mentality is what this teams is known for. If Rick is able to combine that along with the fire power he has now with some consistency, us fans should be in for a treat.