1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Not a complaint but an observation: Harden is still playing analytic ball aka MoreyBall

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mac_got_this, Dec 27, 2020.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

Nah man you learned you need to take remedial classes cuz your grasp of the English language is poor. Cyeh breh. Take those classes cuz by god you need those.

HP3 likes this.
  2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Haha 4 posts now still can’t answer a yes or no question. Is this the poster child example of saying stupid shitt and running away from it?

If you don’t want to get called out on it don’t say stupid shitt you can’t back up. You’re notorious for outright lying and sneaking false premises into your posts. Do better, the posters on this site are loyal af and dedicate their time to posting here.

3. roslolian

roslolian Member

You realize you are the dipshit who quoted me outta nowhere right? I wasnt even talking to you or telling you you are wrong for saying the mid range should be minimized. You even expect me to look up your previous posts? I wasnt even talking to you why tf would I look up your previous posts arguing with other dudes?????

I said the Rox take so few mid range there is no difference between banning them and minimizing them. Thats just a fact you ******* moron. You have the stats on bball ref of the team that banned the mid range taking mid range shots. That means "banned" and "minimized" are interchangeable. Otherwise why would the team that BANNED mid range have mid range shots? Interchangeable you know what that means? It means the same thing. So your Harden question is dumb AF cuz I shouldnt be the one deciding what shot Harden will take Harden should be the one deciding what shot he will take. My answer is whatever shot Harden feels like will go in the most. Thats why Harden has a mix of mid and 3 pt shots in his log despite playing on the "banned mid range" shot team. Its just common sense.

You are the one who went on a rant saying I'm dumb for trying to ban the mid range wtf. Just fix your English comphrension first before you talk to me I aint got time for you.

#183 roslolian, Dec 28, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    jiggyfly and HP3 like this.
  4. HP3

HP3 Member

Dont bother with this dude. Really.....dont bother with him.

jiggyfly, roslolian and vlaurelio like this.
  5. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

No, what you don’t have is the ability to read posts comprehensively and reply in an appropriate manner. You’re trying to get off on a big finding in your eyes when it’s been established as a baseline by everyone in this thread. You’re bringing everyone down. You were asked a very direct and simple question that was in response to a stupid assertion you made and you flopped.
    When I said bottom of the barrel I had you in mind first and foremost. Tbh, most days I don’t bother with arguing with folks that don’t get it, the posters the page prior verbatim gave up too. If it’s an intellectually stimulating topic or gray area, sure. But when you’re arguing for something so profoundly stupid it begs the question. I think you guys will find brotherhood (along with 2-3 other folks here) in your ignorance.

Then like everything when you’re proven wrong you can go “dOh wELl noBody cOulDa seEnT thaT!”

6. HP3

HP3 Member

I'll say this so even a buffoon like you can get it once, do you see any respectable posters agreeing with your line of thought. Have you ever posted any evidence, no you have not. Do you actually believe that YOU are a person on here that people respect for his intelligence and basketball knowledge, you are not. And the truth is, you know that.

You dont have anything to back up your argument so you whine, cry and name call because....well you dont have a point. You dont engage because you can't engage. Im embarrassed that you call yourself a scientist.

jiggyfly likes this.
  7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Who is the arbiter of what a "respectable" poster is?

You?

8. HP3

HP3 Member

It's not either of you two....I can tell you that much. Me? I wouldnt say that about myself no. But I can definitively say its neither of you.

jiggyfly likes this.
  9. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

It’s not my job to do your homework for you. Go back a couple of pages if you want any evidence or scenarios. Numerous people were arguing with you and one even said he’s done. You’re taking other peoples inability/unwillingness to partake in fruitless debate as a sign of a W. It’s why I called you the walking embodiment of the dunning-Kruger effect. What you think of me is irrelevant. I don’t respond to your posts in a meaningful way because they’re not worthy of such. Over the past year since I’ve been ripping on James and Tillman over this being a sinking ship you’ve ran around quoting me from the start, only to look stupid with your wrong predictions one after another. You don’t post facts. You don’t post evidence. I don’t make worthwhile posts when speaking to yes, because I don’t think you’re worth it.

10. HP3

HP3 Member

LMAO, this is what I thought.

11. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Nah man what do you know, you’re just an MIT engineer. I should listen to @HP3 or what he thinks of me as a scientist. Dunning-Kruger front and center

12. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I think you should go back to piling on and liking posts from the 3-4 people you circle jerk with. You can continue to follow me around like you have this past year and think it’s all a hindsight 20/20 when you’re repeatedly wrong

13. HP3

HP3 Member

LMAO I'm just an MIT Engineer and a Scientist who know nothing about basketball. I work with evidence and facts but I post none of them to back my own opinion. Stop quoting me with your nonsense, stop @ING me too . Please, you are en embarrassment.

14. HP3

HP3 Member

Goodbye chicken boy, oh I'm sorry Mr. Scientist lololol. Continue getting in on arguments you have no way to back up.

15. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

You quoted me and completely misread what was nothing more than a couple of lines of text. You don’t have to ponder about what i do, goto what’s been the most popular thread in the hangout or ask other long time posters. Again, having said that go back a couple pages for your evidence. It’s not my job to do your homework for you. You’re not cool and you’re not being edgy bro.

16. HP3

HP3 Member

Same old same old...."But no you didnt understand the argument" "Im not gonna do the work for you" "I'm a scientist(LOL very sad)" blah blah blah. Ive heard it all before bro. Its okay dude. Just have some respect for yourself. Just put me on ignore. That will help you.

jiggyfly likes this.
  17. Mr. Space City

18. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

3 lines of text and you still can’t figure it out

19. HP3

HP3 Member

There you go again, same old "You didnt get it." I've read what you wrote. Responded in kind and the truth is you know you cant engage because...you simply dont have the knowledge. And thats okay, you just gottta admit it bro, Im rooting for you.

Than keep embarrassing yourself, I really dont care man. Just stop quoting me.

20. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

You’re quoting me. Scroll up dipshit. I get that you’ve been here a year freeloading without contributing, but I think that’s long enough to figure out how this site works. If you can’t figure out how to use it how do you expect us to believe anything you say?

I’m just doing what nighttime HCC has been doing for you for a while. Think of it as a favor. If you’re gonna misquote 3 lines of text and get buthurt I’m calling you out on it I don’t know what your baseline is bud.