1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nostalgic Rockets Video

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by x34, Jan 9, 2002.

1. x34

x34 Member

I was going through my old tapes; looking for some source material to try out my new capture board, when I came across game 4 of the '95 Finals (amongst others).

As I watched the prelude to the game (the little intro that NBC used to do before the game), I started getting chills...just like I did the first time I watched it.

I thought I'd share it with you guys...with all the ranting going on lately, thought I'd pass on the 'warm fuzzy' I got...

The spirit lives on....now I'm going to sleep

=================================

There's two files: one plays at 103 Kbps (1.3 MB) and the other plays at 230 Kbps (3 MB). If you can, download the larger file, as it is more watchable...enjoy...

Download

#1 x34, Jan 9, 2002
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2002
  2. montgo

montgo Member

I am trying to find 1993-1994 Championships video. I have the the second, but not the first....anyone out there know where I can buy one?

3. x34

x34 Member

4. getsmartnow

getsmartnow Member

Thanks, x34. That's awesome. :D

5. Miggidy Markell

I have seen lots of copies of the 94' championship and have my own... but I can't find the 2nd. :(

6. mfgarza

mfgarza Member

I have the second one, along w/many games.

7. Genesis 71

Genesis 71 Member

Cool vid (and a quick download), x34. A must see for all Rocket playas: with a cup of coffee in the morning to energize and with a warm glass of milk before bed to encourage sweet dreams. Looking forward to a future Championship with Stevie and the Griff. See you there. Keep on accentuating the positive to negate the negativity. :cool:

8. Genesis 71

Genesis 71 Member

Hey x34. Just wanted to add a thought: I don't think the title of your post ("Nostalgic Rockets Video") does it justice or take into account the power of visual stimulus for Houston fans in this difficult season (... a picture is worth a thousand words...). Maybe you can ask Clutch for a re-write.

Watching those 2 minutes of video did more than bring back sweet memories and give me "warm fuzzies". It was an electrifying moment captured in bytes and it re-charged my batteries and left me wanting more.

How's that for a review? :D