1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Norway: All Muslims agree Stoning is OK - Moderate Muslim Peace Conference

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Panda23, Jan 3, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Wow, just look at those come hither eyes on her! Ooohhh oui!!! :confused:

2. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

I am sorry. I usually disagree with sjc. But who cares if it is easily executed or not. The fact that it is a law in some countries and people agree with it is ridiculous

3. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Who really cares about if the law can be executed or not? It is the fact that there are people who believe stoning is just and it's okay to execute homosexuals. What backwards ****tards believe that?

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What exactly do you "usually" disagree with?

These polls show that hundreds of millions of Muslims demand stoning for adulterers and death penalty for "apostasy" because they believe that that is what their Quran/"Prophet" wants.

Open your eyes.

The guy in the video is not even lying. He is honest. In many countries, a "regular Sunni Muslim" wants exactly what the guy said and what practically everyone in the room raised their hands for (and Shiites, e.g. in Iran, do the same).

Do you want more people in Europe who steadfastly believe that adulterers should be stoned and that people who want to leave Islam should be killed?

Do you want more or less of that?

Why do you and other leftists demonize people who speak up against more of that, or at least you feel a need to distance yourself from them ("I usually disagree with SJC")?

You are a really nice guy. But you follow the left mainstream. When will you realize that the real threat are not people like Wilders - they are just a reaction. They may be populists. But they are not fascists. Believing that someone who wants to leave your ideology/religion should be killed - now that is fascist.

#24 AroundTheWorld, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

You're not helping your cause.

6. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Those are some scary numbers. And I do think the people who support these ideas are idiots. And I also agree that there are more of these idiots among Muslims than among other religions. I see the problem with religious fundamentalist/conservatives. It astounds me when anyone follows the things written in a religious text to the letter.

The thing we disagree with is how to handle them. To me people like Wilders only worsen the problem (and Wilders is a person I disagree with on almost everything also things that have nothing to do with Islam). I do not demonize people who speak there mind on Islam, or any subject. I do state that Wilders is an terrible person (who is smart and knows how to use fear and emotion and stupidity of others to his advantage)

We do not need to have the same discussion again. I think showing the less fundamental/conservative Muslims a tolerant open minded society will help reduce the problem, and alienating them will only worsen the problem. You believe I am an naive idealistic Dutchmen with good taste in Basketball and footbal.

I felt the need to add that I disagree with you on many things about the Islam to show that even a european leftist thinks his comments were stupid. If that somehow rubbed you the wrong way I apologize.

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Stoning people isn't okay. It doesn't matter who does it or why they are doing it.

8. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Though those stats are scary, I would like to see percent of the muslim population believe that Sharia law should be the rule of the land because sharia law is scary in itself. That being said, I think any religion in government is harmful.

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=9264071&postcount=172

[​IMG]

10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

[​IMG]

11. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

The Rastafarian Culture of Ethiopia adopted this recreation from their nearby Muslim neighbors before taking down to Jamaica.

12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

You clearly have never lived in the deep south.

13. bongman

bongman Member

Just to be fair, Washington and Clorado is also ok with stoning.

1 person likes this.
  14. conquistador#11

i envisioned a conference like the sloan conference where some guy named
    darehd maurysef goes over stoning statics and comes to the conclusion that not only will divorce rate go down but muslims will now think twice before getting married.

15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Only in Houston.

I'm not denying that there are idiots everywhere and in all regions and religions. But I haven't heard of any stonings in "the deep south" recently (yes, I know, lynch mobs 50+ years ago, which is also terrible), whereas if you go to certain countries where Islam is the predominant religion, stonings actually happen.

16. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Israel holds American 'planning attacks on Muslim sites'

An American being held in Israel on weapons charges has told investigators he was considering attacking Muslim holy sites, Israeli police say.

Adam Everett Livix, a Christian wanted in the US on drugs charges, was arrested last month after an undercover agent discovered the alleged plot.

Weapons and ammunition stolen from the Israeli army were found at his home.

Mr Livix's lawyer said the Israeli authorities were exaggerating the security implications of the case.

His arrest comes with tensions between Israelis and Palestinians running high because of a dispute over access to a major holy site in Jerusalem known to Jews as the Temple Mount and Muslims as al-Haram al-Sharif

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30404688

This guy wanted to expedite the return of Jesus.

The guy in the video by the OP is an idiot, this world is full of them. Amazed that there were so many people in that mosque considering that group is supposed to be a fringe element.

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Desperate? Or why would you want to post something that has almost zero to do with the OP? Just the usual "But Israel" routine?

Also: Israel arrested that guy. Muslims who attack and murder members of other religions...do they really get arrested by Muslim governments? Or...sponsored? (Like ISIS by Qatar and Turkey...)

He may be an idiot, but if you look at the Pew polls, he is telling the truth about his beliefs being shared by a huge number of Muslims.

18. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Easy there buddy, didnt know where to post it, a new thread was not worthy. Felt it could go in here, apologies to the poating police i guess... What's blaming Israel got to do with this? kudos to them stopping this guy from taking action.

19. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Alright, sorry then.

20. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

If the Bible called for stoning on the reg, it'd probably be a different story. (which is what my original post basically said)