1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

North Korea watch

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tmacfor35, Apr 3, 2013.

1. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

I try hard not to judge a person based on appearance but not in this case. His physical build and masculine jawline scares the heck out of me.

2. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Then this guy must render you catatonic.
    [​IMG]

3. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

damn...

[​IMG]

4. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Oh how dare you! Hankook tires ftw :p

5. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

when someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES. :mad:

6. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

Never underestimate a crazy b*stard.

7. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

If he fires a long range nuke at America it will be shot out of the sky before it ever hits, and it's not even likely to make it. Doing that would open themselves to a full scale American invasion and they'll be overthrown. China will not protect N Korea if they attack America.

It's a lose lose for them.

8. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wouldn't think that any watch bought from North Korea would be of very good quality at all. No deal.

9. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

I hope this crazy b*stard and his insecurities doesn't end up killing an entire country of innocent people for his stupidity. IMO, to be a leader you'd have to look OR act like one. Ideally both. This fellow seems to possess neither.

10. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

Maybe he doesn't give a crap about his country or what happens to it. Maybe he already has a dirty bomb sitting in shipping container on the coast somewhere? Maybe he likes big brown t*tties and has 10 mill in a Brazilian bank account and an escape plan just waiting for him. No one really knows.

North Korea is like that weird kid in science class.....the one that snaps one day and pulls a pistol out of his backpack.

My point is you can't predict what a crazy person will do. You never turn your back on them and you never underestimate them.

I have the same hopes. It's obvious he doesn't care about the people of his nation and probably wouldn't blink an eye if they all disappeared.

1 person likes this.
  11. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

True.

[​IMG]

12. da_juice

da_juice Member

He may not care about the average north korean, but he does care about his very high quality standard of living. If he goes to war, he loses his luxurious lifestyle.

I think all this hardlining is to sway over any skeptics in the military; but that's just me.

13. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Point taken. Kim is unfit mentally and physically to be the leader of North Korea. If he was, we wouldn't be talking about this in the first place. My heart saddens for all the Mothers, fathers and innocent children in North Korea should there be any fatalities. Call me quick to judge, but how a person takes care of themselves is just as important as the decisions they make. It resembles work ethic. It's even more important when the person is put in charged of an entire country.

MoonDogg, I know that it was insensitive of me for judging this guy based on image but you are spot on about underestimating the "IMHO goofy nerdy" guy. Because of their insecurities, I'd be most concerned of those type and even more so if they were to possess some kind of mental illness. The Virginia Tech incident comes to mind.

From what I've learned, getting into an altercation with a grown man is much less scarier than getting into one with a skinny young juvenile. With one, you take your shots and laugh it off the next week. With the latter, someone is going to end up getting killed because they are always trying to prove something.

Millions of lives at stake here, a reality check needs to be done real quick.

14. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Evacuations of foreign embassies is taking place right now! Something may actually happen /: ....

15. Midixinormous

Midixinormous Member

Not true.

16. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

17. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=336bd638bbee4ff393f4f71598a17afa&ec=BkbmJyYTqJIw2WgMei7w5n7of7q0QwZV"></script>

18. CCorn

CCorn Member

Did he did just shoot down his countries only two jets???^^

19. dragician

dragician Member

Hi pan gang nam style...