1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No Tmac, no Artest, no Ariza, no Yao..the Rockets are boring once again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by W22_STREAK, Oct 16, 2010.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

So we lost our first 2 games by a total of 6 points, if we had Ariza still it's pretty easy to say we would have gone 2-0.

2. rhino17

rhino17 Member

hmmm, 1-6 from 3 and 3-14 overall for Ariza tonight......

3. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Not sure if you are sarcastic or not, but I'm loving all this flaming from some of our resident genius posters here.

Houston Rockets 0-2
    New Orleans Hornets 1-0

Keep it coming fellas,

im lovin' it

.^.^.

4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Go become a Hornets fan.

5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I'm sure that 4/13 shooting and getting molested by both Corey Maggette and Carlos Delfino helped his team win

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Time to close this thread and force WD40_STEAK to get his attention elsewhere.

None of us want to see this thread get bumped after every single loss.

7. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

As I've mentioned numerous times to different posters in this thread, my argument is not based on player STATISTICS AT ALL. Instead its about the brilliant aura these special players gives off to the teammates and their team and how they've embodied the whole heart of the Houston Rockets.

Take for example Trevor Ariza.

I watched the Hornets game before our game started today, Trevor looked good on defense and in the passing lanes, picking up four steals, including the game clincher with 5.7 seconds left in the game. Huge play for the newBEE.

Its those finer things that needs to be really captured and appreciated. Its not about how many points they score or how professional they talk to the media in interviews, its about those special players and the special plays they come up with.

No one seemed to play with any heart out there on the court today.

You know what, I view that armswing Trevor did in Toronto as a GREAT thing. What happend to the heart and the passion in this team?

8. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Refer to my previous reply.

9. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Taking swings at rookies for pwning him really shows heart

so does b****ing about not getting the last shot in games

10. rhino17

rhino17 Member

yep, so a couple steal negates him giving up a combined 40 points to the opposition

11. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Hey, hold it there. I don't need to love everything in the thing/team/person I support, do I?

In that case I'll just go ahead and say OMG OUR TEAM IS OH SO PERFECT and that will show to you I'm the best fan of the Rockets?

12. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I don't know but. real rocket fans dont rejoice over the the fact Hornets is 1-0 and we are currently 0-2. just saying

13. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Yo, mister, its okay to admit you're wrong to someone else's valid point, okay?

I don't know whats so attention-seeking when I've got a totally valid point that have been proven right twice in a row.

If I'm saying some BS like omg rockets wont make the playoffs blah blah blah..then sure ..could totatally be attention seeking with an outrageous comment like that...

This was the only 2nd time I bumped this thread. You don't like someone else being vindicated? Oh noes, sir, I've got bad news for you. Because you can't handle it. :)

14. marky :)

marky :) Member

i know everyone wants to say so i will but pls just stfu w22

15. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Ok, I see your point. But I'm meant to rejoice over yet another loss to a lottery team with no talent outside of their two midget backcourt players?

I'm not rejoicing. Who said I was rejoicing in the first place. I'm simply making my point on this message board. I wasn't like, "woo-hoo!!! we lost!!! I win!!!"

I'm more like.."come on, we had a great thing going on before, lets realise something and get back on track instead of headless cheering for this team."

I'll rejoice when its fit to. I prefer to leave my homer glasses under my bed than to bring it to the computer screen.

Believe me, I'll rejoice harder than anyone here when true fruition arrives.

16. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

its okay buddy I know you can't handle it. It hurts when the truth comes out and proven wrong, I know.

17. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Those steals were enough to win the game. They won. They won. Get it?

While leading by 7 with under 6 minutes to go, Trevor Ariza missed a few wide open three point attempts from the corner which would have made it a 10 point game. He just wanted to keep it close for the fans. Ok all joking aside, the next time he got the ball in the corner, with the score closer, he didn’t hesitate, and instead drove for a thunderous, crowd-pleasing dunk.

Thats what its all about.

18. marky :)

marky :) Member

rofl the truth and ariza's aura? rofl this is my last post for this thread and towards u. just stfu

19. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Wait what da hell is this truth?!?!

That the rockets are super boring now without Ariza..

and we cant handle the fact that we are "boring"?!?!

And what's with this 100% certainty you have that we would've won thess two games if Ariza was playing..

20. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

yo fool..get da F!@# owt if u got nufin' useful 2 say. im right and ur wrong. suck it.