1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No time to wither..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DwangBoy, Apr 20, 2008.

1. ferrarif1286

ferrarif1286 Member

O forgot to add that please dont play novak and luther head at critical times of the game

2. Ready

Ready Member

Lol..

3. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Hahahhaa, good reaction

4. oldyellow

oldyellow Member

Rocket needs more MEN who fight to last second like Yao and Scolar

5. oldyellow

oldyellow Member

Nice dream, better than no dream!!!

6. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

We need guys who can the hell make easy layups, free throw and damn open shot.

It hurts me a lot cause we are getting (were getting) good looks, we couldn't make them

7. lethe

lethe Member

I hope you are right and rockets can save our hope,Dwangboy.

Maybe we don't have to panic after losing the first game of the series.Things always happen out of our expectation,remember the painful playoff of 04-05 season vs Dallas and last season vs Utah? Well, people once said the rockets could not make the playoff after Yao's fracture this year,but we've made the great 22 win strip and let them eat their words.Now people say we can't pass the first round like we did before, who knows what will happen?

You can say I'm dreaming a dream,okay,I don't care.what I expect is our guys to fight to the last second even if they lose this series.Without Yao ,with a not very healthy Mac,an old Mutomubo and some undersized or can't make D rookies,those guys have made an amazing 22 win strip,I must say I can't ask for more from this rockets.

Thank you rockets,for the happiness and bitterness you've brought to us.We look forward to seeing you guys let those who scorn on us eat their words one more time. It's not the time to whine and cry,it's the time to fight,to show your heart and passion.

Rockets go!

8. Milad

Milad Member

Bench Bobby J.

9. Pringles

Pringles Member

blaming this loss on the injury bug, forget it. utah just beat us. injuries are part of the games.

we have this series, and on the other utah has this series. the one who wins this series, are the ones, who are not affected by the playoff intensity, and play their offensive plans and defensive sets calmy. no matter what kind of crazy shot the other team makes, you have be calm and keep playing your sets.

rockets got too wind up, and they showed fustration after korver's back to back 3 pointers. their might be some players that could have played better, but players always have their offnights.

10. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Those 3s really killed us, but it was obvious mistake by defense. He ran on the break saw that his defender wasn't there so he pulled the trigger.

And after those quick 6 pts looked like we gave up, we tought the game was already over.

11. aaronnguyen

aaronnguyen Member

I was hoping that we could keep the first two at home but that also spelled trouble last season. Let us take care business at home on Monday and go from there with Rafer back on the starting lines up. We could win this game at home with no trouble just as long as we stay foucus. At least right now all the rookies knew how the playoff intensity look like because they only heard about it before but never experienced it. I think we can take care bussiness on Monday and carry the momentum to the game on the road. One thing is on our favor that this season we tend to do better on the road.

12. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

Like the optimism! I truly believe we are gonna win tomorrow and then steal game 3 or 4 (I'm thinking game 3)! Go Rockets!!

13. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

I think we still have a chance because every time we think the Rockets are finished this year, they respond. It's not when people think the have a small chance they respond, it is when people think they have NO chance, that they respond. This series is far from over.

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I still beleive!

THE ROCKETS WILL WIN GAMES IN UTAH!!

Rocket River

15. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

It will be the KEY. I mean wiining in Utah. Jazz are perfect on their home floor but we gotta beat them there.

16. YugoRocketsFan

After watching the Rockets play like this, I just cant wait till we rebuild.

17. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

DwangBoy's words have given me hope, even when there is no reason to be hopeful.

He's the Obama of clutchfans!

DwangBoy 08!

18. MaxwellsTemper

Good to see a positive post from a Rockets fan finally. I've still got the faith!

19. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Contributing Member

Hey we lost to Phoenix at home twice and we still came back to win ;)

20. diehardrockets

Very nice to see some optimism on this pessimistic board. Redeem yourself Houston!!