1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No Russia Collusion

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by cml750, Nov 9, 2021.

1. cml750

cml750 Member

I haven't been here in a long time and do not plan on coming back on a regular basis but this came out this morning in left wing media so I checked to see if anyone posted it here. Unless it is buried in another thread I do not see it anywhere so here it is if anyone cares to read it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...about-donald-trump-s-2016-campaign/ar-AAQuezH

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Don’t believe everything you read friend

edwardc likes this.
  3. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

I hear you about this section and don't wish to debate the topic as the facts are clear enough, IMHO. I just want to point out that the author is, according to his own bio, a conservative opinion columnist. You might want to take that into account before drawing any conclusions...

Andre0087 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Melania is still a Russian Spy and Trump is her asset.. . . she is his handler

Rocket River
    She from the Red Room

ROCKSS and LabMouse like this.
  6. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

The classic post and run away in the typical conservative fashion.

7. dmoneybangbang

There was no “collusion” in the legal sense per the Mueller Report.

However we know Trump campaign took information from Russian backed individuals and then deleted communications when being investigated by Mueller.

We know from a Senate investigation that Russia favored Trump in 2016.

8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

This dossier was very damaging. The press did a disservice then and is doing one now by not covering it. This dems may be responsible for creating the lie but the press is responsible for pumping it. Similar to the rittenhouse situation. This doesnt go to trial without the press lying about it.

9. Gioan Baotixita

I believe the ghosts of everyone that was murdered by Killary are coming back to seek vengeance, and sooner than later, Durham will slap an indictment on the killer from Chappaqua NY.

IBTL likes this.
  10. IBTL

IBTL Member

Haha I admit I hadn't yet heard killary as obvious as it is.. good one

Nook and Gioan Baotixita like this.
  11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Actually no it wasn’t… you know what was though..

-Don Jr taking a meeting with Russians at Trump tower
    -Trump tower Moscow letter of intent with the Kremlin
    -Helsinki
    The entire Mueller report after Bill Barr lied about it
    -The hiring of Paul Manafort to run his campaign
    -Paul Manafort having meetings and giving private polling data to a Kremlin agent

It’s such a lazy narrative that you guys have that “THE DOSSIER” was this singular piece that stood on its own as the only thing that existed in regards to Trumps relationship with Russia.

I’m getting tiresome to have to constantly correct this nonsense. We aren’t just going to all the sudden accept this nonsense alternate reality you guys want to live in.

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

This is bad news for Hillary

Astrodome and FranchiseBlade like this.
  13. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

If you had to pick one to be in the general election, would you pick Killary or Donald Derp Trump

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

As I just posted in the Durham thread there is a 448 page report documenting all of that and more that has relatively little to do with the Steele Dossier.

B-Bob and dobro1229 like this.
  15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

At this point, either eclipses President Biden.

16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Does he get impeached without the dossier? The election was close. Would we have a different president if he wasn't impeached for the second time? It was a damning situation

17. dobro1229

I mean if I just say it enough times in the GARM that the Rockets won the 2021 nba finals that people give up and stop responding do I just get to live the same fantasy that @Astrodome and other here live in as Trump supporters where I just force my own fantasy as a reality everyone has to accept??

How little self dignity do you have to operate that way socially? You simply just aren’t going to rewrite history to suit your fantasy that you guys are just good old salt of the earth patriots. Trump
    isn’t going to have his history rewritten to make you feel better about yourself.

18. dobro1229

Yes… because he didn’t get impeached because of the dossier. Stop treating everyone like fools you can manipulate into your bizarre alter reality. Just stop.

19. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

We all have different perspectives. I am not trying to manipulate anyone. The manufactured dossier played a role. I appreciate your response.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  20. dobro1229

If I just keep repeating that James Harden is still a member of the Houston Rockets, is that just a “different perspective?”

I understand that Trump supporters want to believe they are the heroes of the story of our nations history but trying to use the Men in Black mind eraser to everyone else in order to force your fantasy into our reality really takes some nerve.

dmoneybangbang likes this.