1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No more bidding on Flashseats

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Smacktle, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

if they really want to go to the game that bad then they will find a way. I mean crap @tinman bought a ticket in oracle. those tickets cost a ton. def true fan type stuff right there.

complaining about 59$ tickets and blaming the rockets organization for why you can't go to a playoff game is kind of lame. I think you should either watch the game on TV and don't complain or put your $ where your mouth is and go to the game

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Looks like OKC sold out both their games in less than 24 hours. Either that, or their website is broken. Only thing that shows tickets is when you click "Resale Tickets" option.

DanielV and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  3. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

STH benefits/perks have been reduced every year. The Rockets reduced the Sunday game price because they still have tickets available and did not have a sellout. The beginning price of $159 was just too high to begin, and in hopes of getting a sellout they lowered the prices. Glad I didn't buy extra tix at $159. If I had purchased additional tickets for $159 when first offered, and now see the lower price I'd be pi$$ed.

#23 OldYelllowDog, Apr 15, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  4. OldYelllowDog

What were the prices in OKC? Comparable to Toyota Center?

5. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Still a bunch of tickets for sale on Rockets website and Flashseats. People don't have any faith. WCF then next year 1st round and out the next turned a lot of people off. Then on top of that high ticket prices.

6. rockets018

rockets018 Member

Amen to that. I flew out from Los Angeles, and I am a college student.

BigMaloe and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  7. Daddy Long Legs

We are in a similar boat. I didnt have to buy plane tickets tho! Im 25 and recently out of undergrad and def not crazy balling with $

Preach bro. Your a true fan lol

8. Daddy Long Legs

Ticket prices are comparable to other elite teams. Also a free shirt. Do you want a shirt and a playoff ticket for 40$?

9. Smacktle

Seats in the upper deck are going for anywhere from $80 to $120 on vividseats.com.

10. Smacktle

You can't get tickets for $40. Willing to sell yours for $40? Stop being such an a$$. The Rockets did this to themselves. Maybe when they get out of the first round people will start to buy.

11. Daddy Long Legs

Thats my point. My point is that 40 is an unreasonably low price that isnt realistic. If you dont want to buy $ no worries but dont call the rockets organization and houston fans out for it.

If you wanna go then go. If not thats fine too. Just stop whining

12. OldYelllowDog

I actually checked OKC website and found upper level tickets for Friday April 21 in price range of $35-$75 (resale through Ticketmaster). Tickets for Sunday, April 23 in OKC still available through OKC venue sales. I was just curious.

13. rockets018

rockets018 Member

You could for $66, which isn't horrible. Clippers tickets are MUCH cheaper than Rockets though.

OldYelllowDog likes this.
  14. rockets018

rockets018 Member

I didn't have to pay for flight (Had a voucher) but still draining my savings to go to the game. Not that I had much, but if we want talent on the court I am more than willing to pay a little extra. I think even 9 years ago when I had season tickets in upper deck, they were around $35 a game. So i don't think $66 for cheapest is that high. I bought two for $66 each originally and then just sold those for face and upgraded to lower bowl. You only live once!

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  15. Daddy Long Legs

Yah i dropped 250 outta my tax return on lower bowl section 110 lol. Like you said, you only live once and i really really want a good view at beard v brodie

16. DanielV

DanielV Member

At the spurs game one and i paid $18 for my seat from the att center and got a shirt.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  17. Daddy Long Legs

Lol well i stand corrected.

18. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Les is greedy ass owner. Houston is a bad basketball market and he wants to price gouge. I should probably stand on principles and not go, but I will end up going.

19. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

I spent 80 for game 2 which is about what I paid for second round against the Clippers Game 3.

20. touring_low

touring_low Member

Saw some upper bowl tix for tmrw going for $63 on flashseats..Cheaper than the original pricing I got from Rockets on the first day they were available ($79). I might get some tmrw for my wife and I.