1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No matter what happens...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, May 23, 2018.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Major credit is due to les Alexander and Daryl Morey and subsequently to Tillman.

The rest of the league is scared. You heard teams basically building multi year tanking plans because of the warriors.

Everyone in the media trashed the rockets. I don’t care what they say now, the preseason picks tell the story. Everyone said we had no chance. What did Morey say?

We will meet them nonetheless.
    [​IMG]

Good for the rockets. These guys, from the general manager to the last player on the bench, are fighters.

So now here we are. It will be in HOUSTON that the doom of our time is decided.

I’m damn proud of this team. I’ll be there rooting to the last whistle.

“It shall be a red day”
    [​IMG]

2. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Ditto and spot on.

This is why I dont knee-jerk one way or the other BUT the loyalty doesn't waver and I refuse to give in until its over.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’m so sick of hearing about playoff CP3, playoff Harden, and playoff Pringles...if they win this series and go on to win the title then all those narratives will get tossed in the trash and they will finally get the respect they deserve...Morey will also get the respect he deserves as well

we control our own destiny with 2 out of the final 3 games being at home, let’s get it done

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Take that for data

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

By the way, likes to anyone who sticks some rockets faces on those gifs

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

It all starts with Uncle Le$

He fired Kevin McFail and hired Mike Dan TOny

We are not where we are today with that doofus McFail

Invisible Fan and BigShasta like this.
  7. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

He fired McHale right after giving him a fat extension ..... Owners just don't throw away that kinda $$$.

Mike Dan and Toni deserved to win coach of the year again ..... but No Coach has ever won it in back to back seasons Ever.

8. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Agree. Even if the Rockets go on to lose this series, they should have everyone's respect for the fight they're putting up against this ridiculous juggernaut. Anyone trying to discredit the Rockets at this point is just a hater.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Story of the game...the series

luckyman76, justtxyank and RayRay10 like this.