1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No LeBron???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by PDJACK7, Mar 16, 2018.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

PG13 would give us just as much as Lebron.

Either way I think we win the Chip this year and Bron ain’t pulling a snake like Durant.

today, Rocket_ph and Stormy1234 like this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

Melo is not the exact same player he was last year, he’s worse, and he will only continue to decline

So Lebron is overrated in your eyes, and Melo is the answer. C’mon man...

Melo also has the ability to opt in to his contract, and with the way he’s played this year, it would probably be in his best interest to do so

3. jacoby

jacoby Member

Can't believe nobody said this yet...

pics of son?

4. solid

solid Contributing Member

Don't want "blowhard" LeBron. He would destroy team chemistry. Too much a whining primadonna. He has to be the center of attention; not going to work here.

5. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I am being sarcastic. I have been against the whole Melo thing even back when he was leaving Denver. Yes, once a player reaches their peak, they of course are going to decline. However that is not what I am referring to. He has always been a low IQ ball player.

LeBron is a very talented player. I am not going to dispute that. I just do not think he's worth ripping apart the team.

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Harden is closer with b**** Durant and knows that when we win the tile Durant will come here so no cap room for LBJ

Shaq2Yao and Stormy1234 like this.
  7. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

After getting destroyed by the Rockets in the WCF, Durant may just do that.;)

jayydela and Stormy1234 like this.
  8. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Thank goodness maybe we can go after Melo again!!

9. today

today Contributing Member

I've gone from being totally excited about getting Lebron to being lukewarm. I'm just as excited about the prospect of watching Morey-magic replace Ryno's capspace with an upgrade.

If this is true and James doesn't want his first championship to be because of Lebron, I'm cool with that. It would be awesome though if we win it this year and then Lebron swallows HIS ego and joins us anyways. I think James could handle that with one championship under his belt already =)

Stormy1234 likes this.
  10. OTMax

OTMax Member

It would make sense and that’s definitely the narrative if we’d win a trophy. Harden not wanting that hanging over his legacy and Lebron overshadowing him is totally believable and not even ego driven. I love it even more if we don’t get Lebron for this reason. Rather we don’t want him and the guys don’t think we need him than putting our eggs in that basket and Lebron pissing all over our eggs ;)

Stormy1234 likes this.
  11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I'm taking this info with a large grain of salt, but if it's true that James doesn't want James here, then I don't want James, either.

Invisible Fan and Stormy1234 like this.
  12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

u figured the snake would have joined us a couple season back so he and harden could have vanquish the Golden Warriors together, instead he took the easy way to da ring.

FTW Rockets FTW and Stormy1234 like this.
  13. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

He will be back with us if we win this season. Cheap sell out

Stormy1234 likes this.
  14. RockWest

RockWest Contributing Member

Was Lebron available last year?

15. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Can confirm from friends left nephew that moving trucks with Texas' plates will be outside of Lebron's house sometime in early summer.

16. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

You accept LeBron 10/10 times but he needs to understand Harden is the real daddy here

17. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

If LeBron was on this team everyone would be on him like we are on cp3.

18. hakeemthagreat

Best option is Paul George

19. PDJACK7

PDJACK7 Member

Seeing Harden comments on the LeBron situation, maybe there was something to this. He seems very content with this team as constructed, and he doesn't want Lebron to come steal his shine.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  20. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

It sounds like neither Harden or Lebron want to fold. Lebron wants to be recruited by Harden and Harden wants Lebron to make the first move.

PDJACK7 and Stormy1234 like this.