1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nine Inch Nails New Album Finished

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by KingCheetah, May 28, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

in my nothing..you meant everything.....everything to me.

2. Ming Dynasty

Ming Dynasty Member

Sounds like something from WITH_TEETH.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TgwrxcO48N8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Full performance of NIN's Lollapalooza set over the weekend. Good **** as always. Cool to see Sanctified being played live again!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vF6BXLi2OyA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. droxford

droxford Member

New album is called Hesitation Marks and is scheduled to be released on September 3rd, 2013

I can't choose one favorite song - there are far too many. I especially liked the Downward Spiral. This is a good slow one...

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/G1vxJb6MQ34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yeah I would have to say seeing NIN front row having consumed a copious amount of consumables has got to be pretty high on my bucket list.

Only complaint this time around is the 'came back haunted' should be a halloween song and was released in middle of year.

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Reznor is such a badass b

Before they stop touring, NIN and Modest Mouse are the two bands I want to see live.

7. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

i've seen NIN twice and it sucks they don't appear to be coming to Houston this tour.

8. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Yeah it sucks they aren't playing here this time around, but I've already gotten tickets to go to Vegas in a few months to catch one of their shows there. Super excited about that.

I've seen them live around 10-12 times over the years, and each show has been an experience. Definitely something you should try to do at some point if you're a fan.

I'm with you on Modest Mouse. I've just gotten into them in the last few years, and never have seen them live.

9. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Member

I gotta say, this entire album is ****ing amazing. This is NIN style. Reminds me of Industrial trance at #'s and Power Tools in the late 80s', very early 90's. This is the best work Trent has done since PHM. Just can't quit listening to it, it's almost like a concept album. To me it's perfection.

10. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

really enjoying it so far...

11. Illegal Machine

Same. I'm still on my first listen and I'm really digging it. I'll probably go through it 3-4 times today. I expect it to get better.

12. Commodore

Commodore Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4xg-Wk2DEXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>