1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nike Confiscates Video of Dunk on Lebron

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by madmonkey37, Jul 8, 2009.

1. ButtZilla

ButtZilla Member

ROFL!!! Absolutely brilliantly awesome!

2. ButtZilla

ButtZilla Member

3. playa

playa Contributing Member

Even China allows for shots of Yao getting dunked on

4. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Why can't I ever come up with stupid ideas like this to make a quick buck. This is brilliant. Take this over to the lakers forum my friend.

5. echu888

echu888 Member

lese majeste

6. VictorB

VictorB Member

I read this on another site and thought it was a joke. I would be more embarrassed that people knew I ceased the tapes rather than being dunked on. Man up.

7. BossRolen

BossRolen Member

Wow...pathetic. Lebron is getting more and more pretentious and b****y. I used to love him now I'm just like uh go away

8. yellow_puff

yellow_puff Member

lol....i hope Clutch the mascot use this photo this coming season up on the big screen ... LOL....sorry lebron you just lost some props for this stunt..

9. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

I know people can't wait to believe that Lebron ordered the confiscation, even if it's all based on speculation from a photographer. It's certainly possible, of course.

Anyways, here's an article from a Cleveland beat writer about it. Cleveland.com

10. Rover16

Rover16 Member

Yes cause the cleveland beat writer is such an impartial source. The whole story about nike rules is just a cover and no one should believe it for a second. Lebron ordered the coverup cause he's a sore loser.

11. Precision340

Precision340 Member

nice!! almost everyone gets dunked on at some point playing at that level.. if it did go down like that and he tried to hide it then lebron needs to grow up.. what a confidence booster for jordan crawford.. good for him

12. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Thanks for the revelation. I know he's not impartial, I just thought I'd post another take on what's happened w/ the news/rumor for those who don't already have an agenda.

13. wakkoman

wakkoman Contributing Member

Does he not realize getting dunked on and whatever backlash comes out of that probably doesn't pale in comparison to a report of him confiscating tapes to avoid it getting out?

14. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

[​IMG]

I had to repost this just for the hell of it. Every Lebron thread needs this pic in it

15. subzor

subzor Member

16. noscrusir

noscrusir Contributing Member

You know, I hear that OJ fella could use a guy like you to track down the "real killers.." I kiiiiiiid :) I like Lebron too, but there's really no defense for this.

17. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

Haters out in full force. It doesnt matter that Lebron had nothing to do with siezing the tape. Lets not let facts get in the way...

18. Rover16

Rover16 Member

He's the one that told them to seize the tape. After the dunk happened, lebron called the nike guy over and talked to him. Immediately after that, the nike guy came over to seize the tapes. This was 100% lebron's call.

19. drumbum

drumbum Member

Someone, find the video!!

20. Jonhty

Jonhty Member

why do you bring up yao? he's not a good comparison...yao getting dunked on is not news. lebron getting dunked on is.