1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nick Young, Jordan Clarkson accused of sexual harrassment

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RedRedemption, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I'm not doubting the story, but I can't help but see the massive narrative she gets to push for her #ProtectHer movement. It almost seems too coincidental for real life, but Nick Young is a ****ing idiot so it's probably true.

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I guess they are just saying it happened, right? That no legal charges have been made? Because, in legal terms, sexual harassment is an act of discrimination in the workplace or schools.

This would be lewd behavior around my moms.

3. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

There is nothing to charge legally, but it could damage the image and brand of Clarkson if he ever become an all star player.

4. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Someone is going to get paaaaayeeeeiiiiiiiiiiid!!!

5. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Yeah, is this illegal? What about the whole "sticks and stones" thing? Does everyone deserve compensation for crying? What about kids at school? Worse stuff than this happened ALL the time at school when I was growing up. I don't like that kind of behavior at all, but it's a pretty slippery slope.

6. mig0s

mig0s Member

This is just a lame money grab attempt. Maybe her mom cut them off and Nick Young said 'watch out beetch'. Big deal

7. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

Hmm... She's also the founder of a woman's empowerment organization.... I guess she wouldn't have anything to gain from this...

8. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

Lakers coach talks to Nick Young and Jordan Clarkson about sexual harassment allegation

“We’re living in a society today with camera phones and all the other stuff that you’ve got at your disposal. Guys are at risk, so they’ve just got to be careful,” Scott said.

That doesn't sound like they were not involved or that it was all made up. To what extent they were involved in is questionable, but it appears an incident did happened.

9. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Lol what a wonderful conversation. Scott's message: don't get caught. Not "treat women with respect". Lakers gonna Kobe.

10. intergalactic

intergalactic Contributing Member

The boys did nothing illegal, but they were acting low class and frankly just weak.

11. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Iggy isn't going to be happy.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_zR6ROjoOX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

I don't understand the "money grab" accusations.

First, she didn't even know they were professional athletes. She presumed they were older teenagers or young men in their 20s based on the way they behaved.

And next, there's no mention whatsoever that she is seeking compensation .

Because she happens to be an activist and an advocate against expressing vulgarity towards women, she's opportunistic and trying to gain notoriety??

And finally, no one said the men were being pursued from a legal or criminal standpoint, so reminding everyone that it's perfectly legal to be vulger towards strangers on the road is a moot point.

We know it's not illegal.

13. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Wait I'm confused, were they making those gestures towards her or her mother? I mean it's wrong either way but you either have to be seriously wasted or demented to make sexual gestures towards a random old woman.

14. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Somebody bring in Sexual Harassment Panda to sort this mess out.

15. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

There's a video of her interviewing Nick Young back in college somewhere on the internet. Yet she claims to not know who these men are.

[​IMG]

16. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Doesn't she follow them on Instagram and ****?

17. sew

sew Member

You got a link to the vid? I saw it earlier this morning and it's now vanished from reddit.

18. sew

sew Member

Nvm I found it.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hey look, its Alexis Jones. The woman who claimed she didn't know who Nick Young was. Please explain this <a href="https://t.co/qgAzVIqqTq">pic.twitter.com/qgAzVIqqTq</a></p>&mdash; Laker Facts (@LakerFacts) <a href="https://twitter.com/LakerFacts/status/712728233142132736">March 23, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1 person likes this.