1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nick Collison

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by cuddie, Apr 13, 2010.

1. cuddie

cuddie Member

Is it just me or does this guy seem like he belongs more in the NFL? I remember when Yao was coming back from injury in early 2007 and got taken down by Collison, NFL style, when they were still the Sonics. He did it again tonight, this time on LaMarcus Aldridge. Something about his demeanor makes me abhor him as a player...he's a scrub, but he carries himself as someone much better than that, probably because of his prolific college career. He's the only blemish on an otherwise respectable Thunder team for me.

2. YourSecretLover

pretty sure it was danny fortson you talking about

3. snc

snc Member

No it was definitely Nick Collison, I remember vividly.

4. snc

snc Member

Actually I could be wrong because I think this was a different part of 2007, but this is what I was referring to:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O21Nw3UxbE0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O21Nw3UxbE0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

5. cuddie

cuddie Member

If I recall correctly, Yao made his return in March so that's what I was referring to by "early 2007". Either way, upon re-watching that video I became absolutely livid, Collison is the definition of "punk".

This comment might end up turning this thread into a McGrady bash-fest, but he seemed to get along with Yao pretty well. That wasn't the first time he stood up for him. Now if only he could do it himself...I appreciate modesty, but too much of it earns you no respect and invites scrubs like Collison to bully you.

6. qetwr111

qetwr111 Member

7. bongo33

bongo33 Member

I remember that game! T-mac got super pissed and went onto score like 15 points in a row to win the game. Man collison is a little b****!

8. mig0s

mig0s Member

Fixed.

Btw, that was really exaggerated. Collison did not have to do that.