1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL Week 5

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by ghettocheeze, Oct 8, 2009.

1. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

LOL awesome.

2. Microfridge

Microfridge Contributing Member

FF talk: I hate myself for benching Cedric Benson.

Real-football talk: I think Bengals are legit and should be considered a playoff team. Carson Palmer is back at full form and they would be undefeated if not for a fluke play.

David Carr looked ok. Amazing how a great offensive line would make any quarterback look good eh?

3. Microfridge

Microfridge Contributing Member

This year's Lions are not last year's Lions :D . They are at least exciting to watch. I find myself starting to cheer for Detroit teams because being Detroit fans must suck. Lions and Pistons last year and Tigers this year. GM imploding. Bad year for them... good thing Lions are on the rise now.

4. Landlord Landry

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman are the worst commentators in sports. They should have just ran on the field and orally copulated Tony Romo.

5. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

is denver for real?

6. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Jacksonville is getting taken to the woodshed by fricken Seattle, of all teams.

7. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

yes, we are!!!!

It actually might be an early season fluke, but I'm loving it.

8. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I like them but they do not do a real good job of hiding their favoring ways.

9. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

that fluke loss we had against you guys the first week not looking all that bad now

10. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Broncos still don't impress me on offense, but their defense is playing exceptional football.

11. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

I didn't watch it, but it's really sad that a game the magnitude of New England-Denver was decided on a coin flip. At some point, the NFL has to do better.

12. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

"I rarely speak in the 3rd person but I say 'hey, Peyton, what are you doing?'..." -Peyton Manning

Uhh... :rolleyes: "YOU" is the SECOND person, Paidtons. DUH. Subject pronoun FAIL.

13. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Go away.

14. CoolGuy

CoolGuy Contributing Member

why are you so annoying?

15. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

No. :p
    Haha! You didn't use a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence! :D

OoOooo, I loved how sparks flew out of Faith Hill (even out of her booty) on the opening Sunday Night Football sequence. Magical!

16. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

fail :(

17. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

Is it unrealistic to think the Texans could catch up to the colts in the standings? :eek:

I guess I can live with winning the wild card *crosses fingers* while rooting for the titans to stink it up to 0-5.

18. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8k3sA0_29DQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8k3sA0_29DQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

19. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

If you honestly believe the texans have a chance at the wild card, I feel bad for you.

Titans will probably be 0-6 after these next 2 games, and will end up with high draft pick. Hopefully they decide about Fisher and or Vince, and next year will be back in contention.

Texans have not, are not, and will not, be a playoff team for years to come.

20. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

yea, because they passed on Vince Young. We know your rationale.