1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL-Survivor Pick Em League-$30 Entry-Last chance

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by mrdave543, Sep 8, 2011.

1. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

Figured I would give a last minute chance to anyone interested in joining a $30 Survivor NFL League on Yahoo that I am the commissioner.

Must be signed up/make pick before tonights game at 725 Central. Picks are due 5 minutes before the first game every week. 1 Loss and Done.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival
    Enter the Group ID# 9565
    Password nfl

1st Place (last one standing) gets 80%. 2nd Place gets 20% minus paypal fees. Have about 50 people entered. Over $1,100 to 1st place.

Payment via paypal is due before next weeks game or will be deleted.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YH3S6WJA8EPJJ

Email me through board with any questions, will try and check on it before I leave work.

2. what

what Member

I doubt you are going to get anybody here. With that kind of money, you should be using leaguesafe.

3. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

No worries if noone wants in. Been doing it for years and always get around 40-50 people. Just figured I would offer it up. Will check out league safe as well. Thanks