1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[NFL Playoffs] Wild Card Weekend

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Jet Blast, Jan 4, 2008.

1. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Who has a knife so that I can slit my god damned wrists...

seriously... SERIOUSLY!!!!!!?!?!????!?!?!?!

2. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

That was a couple of exciting games. The Steelers-Jags game was an incredibly hard hitting affair. It seems like all the quarterbacks today had a touch of the David Carr disease, however. They held on to the ball way too long. If the Jags can get a lead and start pounding the ball on the ground, they may have a shot to beat the Pats, or at least soften them up. Should be interesting.

3. surrender

surrender Member

Glad to see Jacksonville win that after getting absolutely ****ed on that PI call

4. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

[​IMG]
    over the Giants, Cowboys, Packers, and Colts.
    :D

5. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

The Steelers beat themselves but good luck to Jacksonville next week........

6. shaunx

shaunx Member

buddy thanks for the time table....

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Congrats to the Giants, Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin. Now I see why the Buccaneers would only sell tickets on the internet to people who lived in Florida. I bet 1/3 of the crowd was for the Giants. That reminds me of a few years ago when we went to Disneyworld. I saw at least 5 busloads of decked out cheeseheads dropped off at the entrance the same time we got there (on a Monday). The Packers played the Bucs in Tampa the day before.

8. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

9. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

That was Peyton in that Giants #10 jersey. Manning was out of his mind. He gave the Giants all the good, but none of the bad that usually comes with it. Bucs have done it with a great defense and a smoke -n- mirrors offense all year. Finally caught up with them.

10. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Titans only chance vs San Diego is to keep the Chargers under 20 pts. Any defensive/special teams TDs will add to that goal.

11. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

BACK 2 BACK SACKS!!!

Go Chargers!!! :D :D

12. junglerules

junglerules Member

Tight game so far. Tennessee's D is playing well. That turnover by Chris Brown could be killer, though. :(

Also, lots of penalties on S.D. so far. Maybe they are just playing tight as the favorite.

13. YourSecretLover

Ten doing a great job stoping LT

14. what

what Member

What a play! Get u some Finnegan!

15. junglerules

junglerules Member

He's really inconsistent, but at times he plays out of his mind! So far, this looks like one of those games. A sack, a FF, a pick, and some big tackles.

16. what

what Member

Sound like u drinking a whole mess of hateraide. Get u some Bironas!

17. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

That would be wild if the final 4 in the AFC consisted of 3 AFC South teams, but I look for San Diego to have a better second half and pull out the W.

18. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

This Ealy guy needs to be targetted more. He's a big thick wideout - can't believe this is the first I've heard of him...

Vince hasn't made any huge errors yet - but I wish he'd take off more - that run in the first drive shows his quad isn't bothering him

19. junglerules

junglerules Member

Ha ha....chill out, dude. I'm going for the Titans! i'm just saying that I watch most of their games, and he has some great ones and some down ones. Part of being a young player in the league, of course. That drive before the half was great, but a TD would make me feel much better. The Chargers have fallen behind a lot all year. Let's home Tennessee can hold them off this time.

20. junglerules

junglerules Member

Dang....Odom going out would be big....