1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[NFL Hopeful] Innocent Brian Banks to Chase NFL Dreams

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by tierre_brown, May 30, 2012.

1. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7986979/redemption-brian-banks

Good story, should check it out. A few feel-good stories with this and the Rutgers LB being signed by Tampa Bay honorifically amidst the NFL concussion/bountygate/let's-everyone-sue-each-other stuff going around.

2. rawool

rawool Member

I'm glad the guy is out and free, however I can't believe the c**t that falsely accused him isn't getting any punishment (unless nothing has been said yet).

3. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

Great story. He is certainly a reminder that there is no place for anger in your heart. When you are a victim, you can hang on to the anger and continue to victimize yourself, or you can let it go and free yourself. Forgiveness is not for the person you forgive, but more for yourself so you can move on.

1 person likes this.
  4. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

From what I've read, they're exploring punishment but it's unlikely they'll be able to do anything.

5. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Talk about getting screwed...that woman is a filthy human being. Completely disgusting.

I wish Brian the best.

6. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.