1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL 2015 Draft

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by moestavern19, Apr 30, 2015.

1. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

:grin:

2. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

so the kid cant live his life, without a bunch of people critisizing everthing he does... come on he is not in bondage anymore... he is a free man. It was tampas decision to draft him, why are other people so worried about money they arent spending out of their wallet. Their are more important out there that are troublesome than a kid who went number 1 in the draft. First off he wasnt guilty of rape, and the crab legs were given to him, just like they were in the photo above

you see "they" did this with bridgewater last year, the small hands, the bad pro day and it affected his stock in the draft he fell in the 1st round, when he should have been the top pick. People are just mad because Tampa isnt as stupid as the texans. They actually believed espn when they said winston would be a second rounder earlier in the year lol, this kinda talent, yea right

3. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Lol that you would believe anything Winston says.

4. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

Just a joke, mayne, and I actually know the backstory behind why his draft viewing party had crab legs and thought it was cool. He can live his life and I can't live mine and have some fun, too?!?! :p

5. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

6. juicystream

So, we go from "forgot to buy them" to a guy at the store said "I could have them" to "all FSU players have been getting them for decades"

Sure would be nice to stick to one story. It would also be nice if people didn't steal and think it is ok because they weren't the only one.

7. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

[​IMG]

8. conquistador#11

maybe he just really likes crab legs. it's not like he is pointing at the food.

9. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

10. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Basically he agreed to auction off a crab from some dumb TV show at a charity event. The host then sent him the crab legs for his draft party.

The outrage is stupid but Winston should know better than to bring people's attention back to the crabs. Don't take a picture with crabs. He's either being self-deprecating, which I doubt from his ego, or he's making fun of the how trivial the event was. Regardless--he's an athlete. I don't care about anything he does unless he's raping women, beating women, killing people, etc.

11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

They are also both fat. And rah-tarded.

12. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

Don't get me wrong, he's dumb. I wouldn't have wanted him any more than Dupree had he dropped to 16

13. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Jameis had a 4.0 GPA and could have gone to Stanford. He's not dumb. He makes dumb decisions.

14. juicystream

Decision making is pretty important for an NFL QB

15. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Figuring out where to throw a football is a bit different than controlling personal conduct. He threw a lot of interceptions last season.

16. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

winston has iq on the same level with peyton manning

cant wait for cardele jones to come out next year( number 1 overall pick in 2016), we know hes next... cam went through it, and teddy went through it, and now jameis

17. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

18. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

19. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

I hope you're trolling with this "it's because he's black" nonsense. He was drafted #1 overall despite strong evidence that he raped someone. He does not have the IQ of Peyton Manning. Manning's IQ is probably not that high anyways. He's football smart but would never say anything insightful or profound in an interview. Black QBs are routinely given the chance to start. Manuel, Bridgewater, Smith, Griffin, Wilson, Kaepernick, Newton, Winston, etc. Not to mention the backups and recent NFL failures such as Russell.

Your take sucks.

20. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

oh please, the evidence was marginal at best. If the races were reversed winston would have way more support like that white cop who has a gofundme page and was charged with raping 8 black women... we know what time it is

ben roethlisberger has more evidence againist him than jameis, and i dont see anybody making a big stink with him.. its only the mayweather, and winstons of the world people wanna tug on

whatever im done talking about it

hope the vikings get dorial green beckham, and the bucs get jaleel collins and tre jackson to protect winston in the 2nd and 3rd rounds