1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFC Championship: Minnesota Vikings vs. New Orleans Saints

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Lil Pun, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Minnesota traveling to New Orleans next week and the winner will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. We'll either have a team making their fifth appearance going for the first win or a team making their first appearance in the big game. I'm going with New Orleans.

2. RocketMania1991

Vikings

Jared Allen
    Brett Favre
    Adrian Peterson

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Pulling for the Vikes.

4. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

geaux saints

5. worzel gummidge

I'm predicting a comfortable win for NO. I'm not expecting any surprises. It'll be the Saints and Colts playing in the Superbowl.

6. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I have a feeling the Saints will win, but I'll be rooting on the Vikings.

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

This.

And a Saints-Colts SB.
    Then again, maybe NY continues its run

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

farve is money in domes

9. Asian Sensation

Brees is money in domes. I'm just excited we get to see this great matchup. I really feel the 2 best teams in the NFC prevailed and picking the winner will be tough but I'm going with Saints at home. Bush with some more electrifying game breaking TD's.

10. Castro

Castro Member

Man, this is gonna be a great match in a crapfest of an NFL Playoff year! I dont mind whoever wins, love Farve and AP and Jared Allen is a beast and he is a funny dude and the Saints are pretty damn fun to watch so good luck to either team!

11. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Guys,

Unless you are from MN or a hardcore Favre lover, why would you want the Vikings to win this game?

The Saints have never even made it to a Super Bowl in their history. They have always been considered one of the more laughable losers in NFL history and after what has happened to the city of NOLA due to Katrina, they are a much better feelgood story to make the Super Bowl than the prima donna, attention whoring Favre led Vikings. Besides, even if you hate the Saints, do you REALLY want to hear the media talk about this incessantly and all the endless stories about how Favre is greater than Jesus? Hell no for me.

12. Castro

Castro Member

Who cares, you just sound like a Favre hater....both teams are great, period

13. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Maybe but blame it on the media who are always riding his jock. I can't root for a team whose main player is a diva. If that makes me a "hater", so be it. I don't give a ****. I'm just telling you why I don't want the Vikings to win although it might be good to have them win and then get annihilated in the Super Bowl by either the Colts or Jets. :)

14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

didn't favre traditionally struggle in domes when he was with GB?

15. Castro

Castro Member

Well you were asking why we would want the Vikes to win. I only want the Texans to win. Them or the niners(childhood). I could care less who wins other than them, but i have great respect for both of these teams regardless if Brett is a drama queen....he is playing amazing ball at this age...that right there is a great story. He backed everything up with his play.

16. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

I'm really hoping for a Peyton vs Favre superbowl that would be pretty hyped.

Hard to root against new orleans though...

17. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

I hope Vikings win .... cuz I sure damn dont want them to talk n show about Katrina again.

dat b**** fck up Houston.

18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Either scenario would garner a lot of hype as long as Peyton is in it.

19. solid

solid Contributing Member

Who Dat!?

Well, the Vikings likely played their best game of the season: they were super pumped. Can they do that to the Saints in the SuperDome, I don't think so. This should be a very competitive game that could go either way. Saints by a 3.

20. Castro

Castro Member

At the buzzer?