1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFC Championship: Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Lil Pun, Jan 16, 2011.

1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The Packers deserved to win. Props to the Bears for making it difficult.

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost Member
    Supporting Member

woot. one step closer to my big money payout.

3. s land balla

s land balla Member

I hear fireworks from my apartment right now...in Chicago.

Green Bay is only 200 miles away, I suppose....

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

Ha, apparently they were or are burning Cutler's jersey in the parking lot(s).

5. Kam

Kam Member

I saw those pics.

You can't burn his jersey. He just sucked, that's all. He didn't take his talents to the Dolphins or anything.

6. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I didn't really have any interest in this game as I will be rooting for whoever won it anyway as I despise both the Steelers and the Jets. I had a feeling that the Packers would win and I guess they are the lesser of 2 evils as I am one of many who hate Cutler and feel he is an enormous baby (remember I am a Broncos fan). So it would not have sat well with me to see that turd sandwich in the Super Bowl. Like someone else said, he hasn't done jackcrap and acts like he is one of the best QBs in the league.

So after not paying attention to this game all day long, I turn it over late in the game and I don't even see Cuntler (great name by the way whoever came up with that) out there! Read he had some injury and it was questionable. Then I read on Yahoo that Cuntler is getting crucified and slammed (as well as he should be) by other NFL players and former players via Twitter. All I have to say is enjoy Jay Cuntler for several more seasons, Chicago and Bears fans. He's a winner! :p

7. Commodore

Commodore Member

I would like to thank the Packers for stopping President Obama from attending the Superbowl and saving the tax payers tens of millions of dollars.

8. noize

noize Member

Call me crazy but I think Jay Cutler is the T-mac of football. No heart, can't play through pain and is a drama queen.

9. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Member

:rolleyes:

How many games did he miss this year? How many times was he sacked.

That drama queen BS is crap, if anything he's beat up more because he doesn't talk to the media much.

His Bears teammates have never had anything but positive things to say, along with the coaching staff.