1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Newt Gingrich: Test every Muslim in U.S. to see if they believe in Sharia

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Air Langhi, Jul 15, 2016.

?

Would you be for the Test or against the Test?

1. For

14.6%
  2. Against

85.4%
  1. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

All Abrahamic myths are absolutely evil except for the one I coincidentally happened to be raised in, which is the One True Faith that is the definitive source of morality.

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

So you just admitted that you are only tolerant for the sake of protecting your own religious rights. Not that its the right thing to do or anything?

You are one of the poorest in terms of following christ as an example. I hope you don't lead any sort of youth or mission groups, it would only turn people away.

What we need is tolerance and religion being kept out of the state. Most of all, you shouldn't need religion to tell you to be a good human being, in cml's case it doesn't even do that apparently.

3. cml750

cml750 Member

You must be talking about the Islamic myths. the Jewish beliefs and Christianity are a little different. They have been proven by prophecy if you care to actually look and no I will not do your research for you. I will say that even though a lot of Jewish people do not accept Jesus right now, this was prophesied too.

4. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

You deserve one of the biggest stfu posts of all time.

5. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

In Judaism, the general term for those that believe Jews are imperfected Christians is "anti-semite." Seriously, that's kind of where it all started, what with the accusations of deicide and all and if you believe that you won't be invited to very many seders.

Muslims tend to be more forgiving. They view Jews AND Christians both as imperfected Muslims. None of it really matters though, because it's all Bronze Age nonsense based on Babylonian mythology and what really matters is being accountable for your actions and treating everyone with dignity and respect.

1 person likes this.
  6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

If only you were a true Christian you wouldn't say dopey things like this.

7. Exiled

Exiled Member

lol

No I won't get out..***taser*** yes u will

8. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

You're a grade A, uneducated moron. You believe certain mystical prophecies to be true (ha!) but go ahead and lay the burden on us to prove instead of, again, doing it yourself.

I have more respect for bigtexxx and Honey Bear and the like because though their opinions are different front mine, at least I know they're educated. You're just a deluded idiot who blindly believes. I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you.*

And yes, I know this post will add me to your precious ignore list. Please do it.

*But all of this is ok if I accept Jesus Christ as my savior and know that he will forgive me for calling you an idiot, right?

1 person likes this.
  9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Interesting to note that while a few "conservatives"/"right wing"/Trump supporters have voted in this poll, and even a few voted "against", a number of the more active "conservatives"/"right wing"/Trump supporters haven't voted either way.

Telling...

10. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

I would be against this. Islam doesn't have the separation of church and state like Western countries do. Sharia law is therefore incorporated into their religion. You would have a lot of Muslims that would answer this question 'yes' who pose absolutely no threat to the United States.

11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

You would think. You would hope... and you would fantasize.

12. cml750

cml750 Member

I think you need to go back and study all of this because your moronic reply suggest a great deal a naivety and lack of education. Yet another idiot to make my ignore list. I am quickly making the D & D much more enjoyable. No need to respond to idiots. As soon as I get all of the stupid liberals on ignore, it will be all the better.

13. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I'm just wondering why you launch this hateful tirade at a devout Christian, but have never done anything similar at the various devout Muslims on this board (of which there are more outspoken ones than devout Christians).

To me, that is typical behavior of a leftist.

1 person likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

To be fair, I haven't seen any Muslim posters on the D&D recently argue on theological merits of Islam unless provoked by someone like me decimating their religion logically.

CML is one of the few posters on this board who is willing to look like a fool in attempting to defend his faith with pseudo-science and **** logic.

15. cml750

cml750 Member

Excellent point and post!!! Repped!!! I have put him on ignore now. I have grown tired of idiots.

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

He probably doesn't keep a Christian vs Muslim scorecard the way you do. That's typical you behavior.

1 person likes this.
  17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I have seen overt racism, white supremacy, the n-word, and a whole host of ugliness coming from the right wing extremists on this board (jcee, gwayneco, HoneyBear, et al). Never however, have I seen you once step in. All you are doing is underlining your own hypocrisy. I'm sure you've read cml's posts, I'm not even going to bother with how distasteful they are considering it would say a lot about your character to first call into question--- the act of questioning, as opposed to the disgusting post themselves. I believe you were the one that also said RocketsLegend was just "a normal conservative on this board" when he first started posting too? Everybody is opinionated and biased, even me...just don't hide behind it and have the nerve to call out others in doing so though.

When it comes to hard lined religious posters, mathloom and exiled have been called out so many times by left leaning posters. The same can't be said of the other side however. I actually laughed at you having the audacity to step in and sneak in a weak punch.

Knowing how these things usually go, I expect a full on circle jerk to occur, but know that my intentions are not to criticize you with out cause, just that you may follow your own advice and advocate for a secular, rational, and reason-centered discussion that doesn't rest on "i'm already forgiven and you're going to hell and evil blah blah". If statements like that are expected to hold any sort of ground it totally defeats the point of having a discussion.

Best of luck to you.

1 person likes this.
  18. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

and....

lol. This underscores everything I just said. Praise me for my "because god.." posts and I'll high five you. smh, why would anybody interested in discussion ever want to associated with this.

19. cml750

cml750 Member

Oh, too bad!!! Wow this is great!!!

20. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

You chose to edit a comment indicating we were on your ignore list (I actually asked you to add me), completely defeating the purpose of the ignore function all together.

Christ, you're as immature and idiotic as they come.