1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Newt Gingrich Supporters Get Email Declaring Obama Victory, Third Term For Obama

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by OrangeRowdy95, Nov 2, 2012.

1. OrangeRowdy95

OrangeRowdy95 Contributing Member

http://www.inquisitr.com/384930/new...get-email-declaring-obama-victory-third-term/

2. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Someone used his email list and mailed this AD out without their permission.

3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

this just proves how looney Obama haters are. they will actually believe that Obama can and will run for a third term :eek:

4. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Awesome, they can focus on their one priority for four more years... not letting him get re-elected... again.

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

It truly amazes me that there is such clear dishonesty among those that oppose Obama and supporting Romney. It would seem that if Obama was as bad a President as they seem to believe, there would be all sorts of real reasons to oppose him. Yet so much of this stuff is so blatantly untrue... really makes me wonder what happened to the republican party...

6. David Stern

David Stern Member

Bro your party is driven by hate, fear and misinformation. It's sad that plenty of the folks that receive this email will actually believe these claims:(

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Perhaps this is an indication that Obama's re-election is considered a foregone conclusion and they are now focusing on 2016 with hope that Biden or Clinton can be beaten?

8. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Porter Stansberry is the biggest Sh&*head in this country (well, top 20, at least). remember all his predictions for 2012? i think he was correct on 0% of them.

of course he is correct to say that Obama will win a second term, but a third term? LOL...that's a new one.

9. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

First of all, they are not my party. I vote for demos, repugs, and indys.

It is sad that some will even spend money when they follow the link in the AD.

Their are plenty of gullible people in both parties.