1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[NEWS] Hilton Sent to a Hotel with Bars

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Jeff, May 4, 2007.

1. Caboose

Caboose Member

how stupid is paris hilton? she's got a gazillion dollars. couldn't she have just hired a 24/7 personal driver when her license was suspended?

2. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

i find myself in agreeance with Fatty

while you can all bag her out for her being talentless, overexposed - blah blah blah

you cannot deny you wouldnt hit it. and if you do like moe - your lying or delusional, maybe both.

3. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

considering shes probably infested with STDs, i wouldn't tap her

4. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

nope

wouldnt touch it with your junk.

not even remotely attractive to me

WAAAAY too skinny, Im not into fondeling a bag of bones

and quite frankly, I hardly care enough about her to reply in this thread....but I was offended that you presume to speak for those of us who do have taste.

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Taste means "I'm too intimidated by hotties, prefer regular chicks.." :D J/K

I thought she was attractive at first but I'm seeing more the ladyboy features people mention, and how she wouldnt come off as good looking to some...

I'm surprised she's getting such strict sentencing. Usually celebrities get no time at all, long probation, or community service. They must have wanted to make a special example of Paris Hilton cuz they were tired of her act.

6. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Fatty, IMHO, the r****ds are more to blame than the media. If they didn't buy it, the media wouldn't keep dishing it up. Media corporations are just making money off of stupid people. and that is something that happens in all corners of the business world many times a day.

The dumbing down of America, coupled with obsessive celebrity worship, will kill this country. Mark my words.

7. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

No, destroying the environment will first.

8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have always found Paris to be quite unattractive. She was never pleasing to look at for me, and the more exposure she got, the more she was surrounded by an air of being just trash, vile, and gross. I don't find any of those things attractive.

9. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

paris hilton looks like a dude - im not saying she is "ugly", but i dont know how anyone could think she is "hot".

now a good personality can go a long way in covering up physical looks, but she seems to be a pretty crappy person, which makes her even less attractive than she already is.

10. WWR

WWR Member

I'd be damned if I wouldn't tell her she is unattractive. :cool:

11. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I find her to be one of the most attractive celeb's out there. I prefer woman to have her body type.

I don't understand why people say she has more STD's than say an average girl. Its not like average working girls are anymore wholesome than someone who is a celeb. Just because she has a sex tape out doesn't mean she sleeps with more people than is the norm.

Its just that people have jumped on the bandwagon saying she is a slut, and it is the cool thing to say in public these days.

12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xoAVdraik4g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xoAVdraik4g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

for the most part i cant understand how someone wouldnt thing she is attractive. i mean she has got a little bit more going for then the average woman walking down the street.

now i understand how her being the type of person she is can be a complete turnoff. and how she pretty much carries her self as a pseudo w**** can be a turnoff.

but just going off looks she IS attractive.

that or either there must be a whole bunch of abercrombie male models hanging out on cluchfans.net these days.

13. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

oh and one other thing i just watched that again

and what a HORRIBLE singer

14. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

That wouldn't be a problem for me, since mine already have.

EDIT: Clutch, can you delete this post as soon as possible? For some reason, I'm not able to delete it. Again, the sooner you can delete it, the better. Thanks.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Dude, that sucks, sorry to hear that.

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Moms seems like she is Paris Sr.

Rocket River

17. Hilltopper

Hilltopper Contributing Member

This sucks...if this holds true she may not serve time:

www.tmz.com

45 Days, Her Ass?!

Posted May 5th 2007 3:06AM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Paris Hilton

Just because Paris Hilton was sentenced to 45 days in jail, it doesn't mean she'll do the time. Because of overcrowding and other issues, L.A. inmates often get sprung early.

Former "Lost" star Michelle Rodriguez was sentenced to 60 days in the very same facility in which Paris is scheduled to do time for the very same offense -- probation violation over a DUI conviction. Rodriguez served a grand total of 2 hours before jail officials told her to get lost.

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I agree
    To thin
    and her face is not that cute at all

Rocket RIver

19. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

why is it such a stretch to think that just maybe some guys dont find the same kind of women attractive that you do?

My reasoning behind my opinion has nothing to do with what is popular or cool to say about her, or is related to my own attractiveness(or major lack thereof ;) )

quite simply, I dont find skinny-ass women attractive...period.
    I dont like to see their ribs.
    I want a woman with a little curviness to her.....a younger Daisy Fuentes is a good example.

actually....my exact "type" would be very close to the RGX commercial girl...sultry brunette that isnt too skinny and has a nice rack. :D

add that fact to how skanky and materialistic Ms Hilton portrays herself...and she is positively not attractive.

to all who claim that there is something wrong with us for seeing things this way...

assumptions are a bad thing...ok?
    dont assume that because you find someone attractive....everyone else has to also.

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because people who have slept with her have mentioned it, because someone stole some stuff out of her home, or storage or something and there were STD medications included in the stuff missing.