1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NEWS] Hilton Sent to a Hotel with Bars

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Jeff, May 4, 2007.

1. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

And not the kind that serve alcohol...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070504/ap_en_ce/paris_hilton

<i>LOS ANGELES - A judge sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in jail Friday for violating her probation, putting the brakes on the hotel heiress' famous high life.

Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, must go to jail on June 5 and she will not be allowed any work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or any electronic monitoring in lieu of jail, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled after a hearing.

The judge ruled that she was in violation of the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all," she told the judge before announced the sentence.

She was then ordered to report to women's jail in suburban Lynwood.

The heiress arrived at court 10 minutes late in the back of a black Cadillac Escalade and swept into the Metropolitan Courthouse with several men in suits, ignoring screams of photographers lining the route into a rear entrance. Her parents, Rick and Kathy Hilton, also came with her.

Wearing a gray jacket and white shirt over black slacks and with a black headband on, she said nothing and appeared serious.

The celebrity case brought an unusual scene to the austere courthouse south of downtown in a commercial area. As if at a red carpet event, dozens of photographers and reporters lined up at the rear entrance. Yellow police tape substituted for velvet ropes.

TV trucks were parked nearby to beam the news worldwide and a helicopter hovered overhead. Extra sheriff's deputies stood guard.

Hilton, 26, pleaded no contest in January to reckless driving stemming from a Sept. 7 arrest in Hollywood. Police said she appeared intoxicated and failed a field sobriety test. She had a blood-alcohol level of .08 percent, the level at which an adult driver is in violation of the law.

She was sentenced to 36 months probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.

Two other traffic stops and failure to enroll in a mandated alcohol education program, are what landed the socialite back in court.

On Jan. 15, Hilton was pulled over by California Highway Patrol. Officers informed her that she was driving on a suspended license and she signed a document acknowledging that she was not to drive, according to papers filed in Superior Court.

Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies stopped Hilton on Feb. 27 and charged her with violating her probation. Police said she was pulled over at about 11 p.m. after authorities saw the car speeding with its headlights off.

Hilton's spokesman, Elliot Mintz, said at the time Hilton wasn't aware her license was suspended. A copy of the document Hilton signed on Jan. 15 was found in the car's glove compartment, court papers say.</i>

2. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Just heard on TV that her mom was laughing out loud and interrupting the courtroom proceedings saying things like, "This is a waste of taxpayer money" and asking the prosector and judge for their autographs.

Judge must've LOVED that.

3. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

good for her, i cant stand that girl

4. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

I....don't care.

5. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Good news.

6. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

i'd hit it forwards and backwards.

being a jailbird just adds extra spice to what is already a hot dish...

7. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

That's hot.

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

would it be worth it when your genitals rot off?

9. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

ABSOLUTELY MOE...

ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY

probably using protection though

10. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Doubt that will help you much, that girl probably has a VD tractor beam.

11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

hold on...she's 26? ok, that's one yr too old for me when it comes to stupid blondes. She is now officially off the board.

12. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

I have pretty low standards when it comes to fantasy women.

All the WWE Divas and even Britney still rate with me

13. hooroo

hooroo Member

condoms don't protect against herpes

14. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

True true

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Now we know where she gets it.

16. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Women behind bars. It doesn't get any better.

17. Fatty FatBastard

#1: You're missing the point.

I'll be damned if anyone said she wasn't attractive if she walked up to you.

The part I'm disgusted with is what our society has deemed "famous", or rather, what our media "wants" us to look at.

Had I had sex with Anna Nicole back in the day, I'm sure I'd get a page written up somewhere.

As much as I hate to say it, it is our media, and the r****ds that keep buying it, rather than Paris, herself.

That said, she is still a whoremongering moron who has chosen to eat this fame up, and she deserves every day (although she'll only serve half)

18. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

19. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I actually find her very unattractive.

I don't like shoulder blade cleavage, or trashy blondes.

20. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

To paraphrase Topher Grace in Spiderman 3..."Lord, please help me kill Paris Hilton..."