1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New York Times: Hillary Clinton illegally used private email for all State Dept. business

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Commodore, Mar 2, 2015.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The fake news media doesn't have Stealth Jeff on their facebook friends list apparently...

2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Again.. Indictments are not leaks. They are publicly published according to the law.

3. TheresTheDagger

Here, let me help you with that.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/13/politics/andrew-mccabe-ig-report-congress/index.html
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-criminal-investigation-andrew-mccabe-n867571
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/doj-ig-report-andrew-mccabe-to-be-released/
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/13/...ted-in-scathing-inspector-general-report.html
    https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/d...generals-investigation-of-andrew-mccabe/2902/

I assume at least one of these would be a news source you use....fake or otherwise. If not, let me know which one (fake or otherwise) you do use. I'll be happy to direct you!

p.s. In answer to your own statement...yes...it appears you aren't paying much attention.

New one! Same agency. The one above was about a specific and very highly placed FBI leader and his shenanigans. The one yet to come will deal with the FBI's handling of the Clinton server scandal.

Anyways, in case you can't find any info on this IG case, I'll be sure to direct you to it when it occurs. You're welcome!

4. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

i wasn't talking about indictments. I was talking about leaks.

5. NewRoxFan

The ones trump's team are leaking?

No Worries likes this.
  6. dobro1229

Naw. I think as long as the GOP holds the House & Senate, he'll remain in office. The only question is how bad will Trump tear down the GOP for the foreseeable future and how toxic will this guy be going into 2020 when the media actually gives the opposition a microphone to shape public narrative.

If the Dem's regain the House, I also don't think they'll impeach (or they shouldn't) if they retake the House IF he has already pardoned himself by the time they take over. Don't impeach him if he will still remain in office ALA Bill Clinton. Use the THREAT of impeachment to regain the barriers of government that hold in check the executive branch. The House will investigate with live on-camera hearings, and make the Trump crime family face the music to the American people.

if the Dems retake the House AND the Senate, or the Senate turns on Trump & signals they have 2/3 support to Remove Trump, THEN you impeach Trump IF he is found to have committed high crimes... HOWEVER... I just don't think we'll see that happen. I think the Dems COULD take back the House, but I don't think the Senate is in play, and I doubt they will turn on him. The GOP is going all in on Trump. They've made that very very clear thus far.

This is why the Russia investigation as it relates to the actual voting & electorate tampering is the most important thing in all of this. Trump can do whatever he wants in office. He can pardon himself. he can murder Comey on live TV if he wants. The American people just need to reserve the right to vote bad officials out of office. Trump will ultimately face the music as long as the pillars of our Democracy hold together where we reserve the right to vote this tyrant out of office, and vote anyone out of office that is complicit in his crimes. That's what holds everything together, and will be what forces Congress to do its F-ing job.

7. dobro1229

I was being sarcastic, but its pretty obvious here that you are CHOOSING to believe that anytime anything is reported about the Mueller probe, that its coming from the Mueller team and NOT coming from the dozens of people and lawyers that are interviewed by the Special Counsel and then leak what they hear to the media... ALA the 40 questions the Mueller team wanted to ask Trump in an interview which we later found out was scribed by Sekulow.

If you can point to any specific "leak" coming out of the Mueller probe, and make a case as to why it would obviously be coming from, and would benefit the Mueller probe, I'm all ears.

No Worries likes this.
  8. dmoneybangbang

The evidence. Put forth something credible if you feel otherwise.

Well that’s essentially the legal argument Trump and his team are crafting. Ole Rudy echoed the same via word of mouth.

9. dmoneybangbang

And if private servers and unsecured phones are the issue... do we not care about the Trump admin?

10. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

When Horowitz realized back in 2015 that a whole section of the DoJ had zero oversight (The NSD), he asked for oversight. This is the group responsible for the supposed illegal searches on the NSA databases. Sally Yates responded with a long winded 'no'.

https://www.ignet.gov/sites/default/files/files/OLC IG Act Opinion - 7-20-15 .pdf

She wanted nobody overseeing the NSD.

so how does this hinder Mueller's investigation?

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Stealth Jeff has many burner accounts he uses to communicate directly with his white hat insiders.

12. dmoneybangbang

How is that a party undermining it? The NSD is a Bush Admin created under the Patriot Act, and is the hands of the ruling party.

Are moving the goal posts?

What’s the point of the investigation if a President can pardon themselves? Ask yourself, is that something you support? It won’t always be one of your guys in office.

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Did you find that Russian uranium yet?

:rolleyes:

14. dmoneybangbang

And what’s the big deal? Seems like a lot he said, she said. Is it out of the question that McCabb’s firing was based on undermining the Mueller investigation as several of your links indicate?

15. NewRoxFan

16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Someone help me out here.

First, I understand that Hillary's email server as Sec. of State could be of interest to someone when she was a candidate for the presidency. Okay. Seems like it became a political football immediately, etc. But it could support a critic's belief that she was sloppy, negligent, and a rule-breaker.

But, what is the interest now? I can only come up with the following.
    A. If you just hate her and the Clintons in general, you are just awaiting any potential bad news for her. It won't affect anything, at all, except her life and conservative blogosphere server space, but relishing the demise of enemies is as old as the Bible. (Well, older.)

B. You actually believe she compromised American security and that this is one step closer to the just outcome: her serving time. (Why you care about her compromising security and not Two Scoops will ever remain a mystery.)

C. You can use a negative report on her to bash liberals! Because... I'm not sure why, but I guess because they voted for her instead of Two Scoops.

D. You can twist yourself into further supporting Two Scoops by saying, "see! look at this report on her ... email server! That's just as bad as collusions, as hiring criminals into your inner circle, as enriching oneself with the presidency, etc. It's just as bad!"

E for EDIT. Just another distraction from the horrifying headlines that matter (shout out to @NewRoxFan).

Seriously, am I missing something as to why this story is still of interest to anyone concerning the mercifully out-of-politics HRC?

#2276 B-Bob, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. NewRoxFan

[​IMG]

18. TheresTheDagger

F. Fiat justitia ruat caelum

19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

All this and they couldn't take down the Muslim Sleeper agent festering inside Washington for 8 years.

Sad sad Deep State. Just sad.

20. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Okay, so option B. If she's found to have committed a prison-worthy offense, I'm all for it. From what I've read, others who've done similar things (more negligent than nefarious) have not done time. But I'm sure there are many counter examples.

And may you hold true to your Latin in the years ahead, including for people actually in office. We will need it.