1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New York Times: Hillary Clinton illegally used private email for all State Dept. business

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Commodore, Mar 2, 2015.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Seriously, if Trump wins, I'm going to find a way to make it work. I can't speak for everybody, but for me, that's how it plays out. I had about the same amount of success under Clinton, Bush, and Obama. In all 3 of their 8-year terms, there were good moments and bad moments. And with the bad moments, like when business goes down, you find a way to be creative to bring in extra money. Stop b****ing, get off your ass, and work a 2nd job or whatever you gotta do. Find creative (but legal) ways to earn money. Money tight? Sell the nice car and go cheap. Move into an apartment temporarily. Cut down on eating out at fancy places. Then, when things get better, go back to that if you feel like it.

That's kinda the conservative in me. After you work with 16,000+ job seekers, I'm telling you, you see patterns for successful people. You know, like why do they get promoted at every job? Why do they earn top rankings on every end-of-the-year military evaluation (I think they call them Fitness Reps or some other term)? Why do they work their way up at every company? Why are they often the easiest clients to work with?

I'm all for helping out those for whom life gave them a raw deal, but a lot of people out there sure could use more personal accountability.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. Newlin

Newlin Member

Enough is enough. Stop picking on Hillary. She is an inspiration to many down and out Americans. If she can go from rags to riches, then anyone can. She was dead broke when she and her pervert of a husband were left homeless when they were forced to leave the White House. But, she didn't give up. Oh no, she pulled herself up by the bootstraps and got through those dark days. For the LAST TIME, leave Hillary alone.

3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

ahead of the OIG report about to drop on Hillary email investigation, a good summary of all the violations of DoJ protocol that occured

and this is just what's publicly known

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

But what color hats man,,, the hats?

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Red... A sea of red.

6. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

wow, you just eat this **** up don't you.

They have made you look so stupid so many times, how do you keep falling for this?

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Who knows... maybe he is Stealth Jeff?

8. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

[​IMG]

9. TheresTheDagger

The usual suspects here downplay and make fun of the OIG report yet to come. Nothing to see here!

[​IMG]

cml750 and Bobbythegreat like this.
  10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I'm interested but more as a historical footnote. It has zero relevance to our lives moving forward, same as Hillary herself.

Those fascinated by this report but dismissing Mueller's investigation are the real ostriches, sad to say.

Nook likes this.
  11. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I never really hear about OIG reports in my usual, fake news, news sources. Only here from our stalwart conservative posters. And it seems from them -- probably because I'm not paying much attention -- that there is always another OIG Report about to drop (and it'll be devastating!) but I never got any clarity on what the last one said and who was devastated. Or is this the same one all along and the release keeps getting deferred? Anyway, when it happens, please make as big a deal about it as possible so that I can't possibly miss it.

12. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Horowitz hasn't dropped a report yet. Its currently in draft review and will be out soon. The one you hear about from posters here is the same one that Horowitz has been working on for well over a year. Its the one the Democrats called for to investigate DOJ/FBI not following proper procedure in regards to Hillary private server investigation. They regret asking for it. After this will be Horowitz's report on the FISA abuses that Rodgers complained about and shutdown. That comes in a few months i think. Finally, Horowitz has started another investigation so that will will probably wrap in a year or so.

The fact you are unfamiliar with these investigations is due to the sources you read and that Horowitz doesn't leak information unlike Mueller.

13. dmoneybangbang

How about we toss both Hillary and Trump into the same cell and start over?

How does that sound?

B-Bob likes this.
  14. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Thank you for the recap. I am relieved to hear I haven't missed anything! Maybe when some posters were salivating at the imminent drop awhile back, I misunderstood that to mean the drop would be imminent. Doesn't matter, I will continue to wait patiently and I will try to look at it with an open mind when it does drop.

15. dmoneybangbang

Horowitz also gets to work without a political party undermining his investigation.

Meanwhile Mueller has a president who states he can pardon himself. Can you imagine how much you would have crapped your pants if Obama said such a thing?

16. No Worries

Mueller does not leak.

Trump and his lawyers leak like a sieve.

KingCheetah likes this.
  17. No Worries

Hillary is not in jail and thus she is innocent.

Trump is not in jail and thus he is innocent.

This is the Social Conservative Warriors thinking, right?

18. tallanvor

what makes you say this?

how will Mueller ever do his investigating when somebody tweeted something? oh my gosh. the horror.

19. tallanvor

yea all those pro trump leaks coming from the Mueller investigation.........

20. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

If Trump were to Pardon himself, He might as well pack up his hairpiece. Impeachment would start the next day Automatically. The Republicans would have no choice.