1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New York State AG Leticia James has filed a civil fraud lawsuit against Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by No Worries, Sep 21, 2022.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

Fake news. Both the IRS and The Banks are radical left organizations.

ElPigto, Invisible Fan and Andre0087 like this.
  2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Banks care about every loan. That's how they make money

3. adoo

adoo Member

not everyone want to publicize their stupidity like you do so often

#83 adoo, Sep 22, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
    HakeemOnlyFan, jiggyfly and Andre0087 like this.
  4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You can't answer. I'm not reading all that, I don't need that to back my claims. The bank hasn't sued him. New York hasn't lost anything. She pulled the $250MM number out her ass

5. adoo

adoo Member

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/trump-maintains-a-chinese-bank-account.307928/#post-13179733

Tax records show Trump maintains Chinese bank account

President Donald Trump's tax records show he has pursued expansive business projects in China for years and even maintains a Chinese bank account, The New York Times reported Tuesday, disclosures that deal a blow to the President's efforts to paint Democratic nominee Joe Biden as the presidential candidate who is soft on China.

An analysis of Trump's tax records by the Times shows that the President holds a previously unreported bank account in China that was not included on his public financial disclosures because it is held under a corporate name. Trump also maintains bank accounts in Britain and Ireland.

Trump Chinese bank account, the newspaper said, is controlled by
    Trump International Hotels Management and
    it paid $188,561 in taxes in the country from 2013 to 2015.​

While the tax records don't show how much money has moved through Trump's foreign accounts, the Internal Revenue Service mandates that filers disclose the portions of their incomes coming from foreign countries. Trump International Hotels Management reported only a few thousand dollars from China.

the President's tax records show he has invested at least $192,000 in five companies established to pursue projects in China over multiple years, according to the Times. Since 2010, the companies have claimed at least $97,400 in expenses, the newspaper said. The new details gleaned from Trump's tax records build on a previous New York Times report that detailed how the President paid no federal income taxes whatsoever in 10 out of 15 years beginning in 2000 because he reported losing significantly more than he made. In both the year he won the presidency and his first year in the White House, Trump paid just $750 in federal income taxes, the Times reported.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Stop posting. You don't care enough to do even minimal research. You expect others to read things for you and tell what they say. You're being rude.

If you care then do the research to gain a minimal understanding and discuss it. If you don't care enough to know about it, then don't get upset when others who have done some reading criticize your posts.

7. CCorn

CCorn Member

Damn. Trump paid more taxes in China than he did here.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I don't need to read it. You can't win a debate saying my answer is in that book go read it . He is challenging my point

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@FranchiseBlade

Next time you wanna argue I'm going to challge you and say you kind find my point by reading every book ever written then talk **** about you being to lazy to do so

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

o_O

jiggyfly likes this.
  11. CCorn

CCorn Member

Day drinking is bad. Mmmkay

HakeemOnlyFan and jiggyfly like this.
  12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It’s an ongoing pattern of fraud. Weiselberg was right in the middle of that and facilitated. That Trump wasn’t charged to timidity at SDNY as he literally signed the checks.

This is where Trump is very lucky. Several investigators have all but said Trump committed crimes but because of things like DOJ policy and political considerations he’s not been charged. That doesn’t mean he’s gotten away with everything or that it’s legal. He’s lost and had to settle multiple lawsuits including ones while in office.

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I look forward to it???

14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

That ain’t drunk that’s stupidity…

15. Agent94

Agent94 Member

It's not that complicated. Undervalue on tax returns to pay lower taxes. Overvalue on loan applications to get bigger loans at better rates.

rocketsjudoka likes this.
  16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You’re continuing to press arguments and claim your arguing facts yet willfully ignoring the facts presented to you.

I don’t know why you get so worked up about defending fraudulent business practices but it’s hard to take you seriously.

HakeemOnlyFan and ElPigto like this.
  17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Are you sober dick riding. The person I responded to understood. He has a history of calling me lazy in arguments when I say I'm not reading something.

If you are making a point it's your duty to sum up your source

18. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Scam and fraud is costly.

19. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

What the **** does sober dick riding even mean?

20. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Are you 8?

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.