1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Year 2024

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Yetti, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Best wishes to all our Rockets players.
    Possibly I hope that Jalen Green shows his true self and makes a great effort
    to help the team win many games in 2023 - 2024 season.
    I call on Manager Stone to keep a sharp eye on our new head coach.
    Please make sure that our starting Point Guard knows his role in that position.
    ie. pass to the open man first.
    Please get rid of the following players :-Boban, Jock Landale, Tate, Bullock and Oladipo.
    I again congratulate Mr. Stone on his great work his does for our team. 2024! Yetti

harold bingo likes this.
  2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Get rid of Boban? Are you OK?

AroundTheWorld and Os Trigonum like this.
  3. Jontro

Jontro Member

boban protects us from john wick

Salvy likes this.
  4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Dear Yetti, are you under the impression that Clutchfans owns the Rockets?