1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Xbox 360 info/media from X05 (including new franchise from Bioware and SC4)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RC Cola, Oct 4, 2005.

1. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

that nba live trailer is amazing. it almost looks real at times, and sometimes a little like claymation. i'm excited.

2. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Xboxyde has a good quality Madden 06 gameplay video (~4 minutes):
    http://www.xboxyde.com/news_2117_en.html

Again, I think it looks pretty good, except for some of the animations that still look current-gen. Not on par with the target renders, but I think it "passes" as next-gen. If nothing else, the stadiums are amazing.

3. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Can anyone answer this real quick for me, are X boxes still 150 or has the price dropped in anticipation of X2 comin out.

4. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

It still is $150, and I wouldn't expect any more price cuts for it.

5. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

Just came back from playing Xbox 360 at a local walmart. The game Call of Duty 2 looks absolutely amazing on it.

6. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Yeah, I did that a few weeks ago when I was waiting for my oil change in my truck to finish.

Seriously, the game looks awesome but damnit. It ruins the game trying to play it on a damn joystick..
    I need my mouse and keyboard for FPS.

7. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

Just played Call to Duty on it yesterday- totally couldn't use the joystick.

Excellent detail, dynamic lighting... but above all, framerate. Damn high framerate, and you need as high FPS as you can on the fast pace first person shooters. As smooth as I've ever seen a 3D game.

8. lpbman

lpbman Member

on a sort of related note, if you like multiplayer FPS, you need to download America's Army 2.5 - Special Forces (Direct Action) right now

Easily as good as the Tom Clancy series and you don't have to buy a new game every week to have the newest gear and maps

I'd go so far as to say it's the best FPS ever (unless you don't like to think- keep playing quake)

only 900 mb to get started! lol
    http://www.americasarmy.com/downloads/