1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Trump Plan - Set Aside The Election Results

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Sep 23, 2020.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Somebody sure is worried.

American Greatness are you kidding me?

https://amgreatness.com/2020/09/28/...in-ballot-harvesting-scheme-in-harris-county/

During my investigation, a core group of names continued to surface regarding the organization and operation of the voter fraud scheme. Witnesses have stated to me that Precinct 1 Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis and District 13 Texas State Senator Borris Miles are leading the illegal ballot harvesting operation in Harris County, Texas. Their chief lieutenants are Houston businessman Gerald Womack and political consultant Dallas Jones who work directly under them in executing the ballot harvesting operation in Harris County, Texas.

Witnesses have shown me and described to me how the ballot harvesters take absentee ballots from the elderly in nursing homes, from the homeless, and from unsuspecting residences’ mailboxes. The ballot harvesters then complete the ballots for their preferred candidate and forge the signature of the “voter”. Two witnesses stated to me that there are two individuals employed at the Harris County Clerk’s Office who are aware of the illegal ballots and help facilitate and mask the processing of the ballots into the legal stream of ballots.

I have been made aware of a law enforcement investigation in the Spring of 2020 regarding illegal ballot harvesting. Several interviews of individuals were conducted. After the interviews became public, former Harris County Clerk Diane Troutman, resigned alleging health concerns due to COVID-19. However, witnesses have told me that Ms. Troutman was arguing with Commission Rodney Ellis about the legality of the mass purchasing and mailing of mail-in ballots and that Troutman was concerned she would be included in the eventual arrest pertaining to illegal ballot harvesting. Instead of coming forward and exposing the scheme, Ms. Troutman abruptly resigned. Witnesses have stated that Commissioner Ellis was not deterred and continued to move forward with the plan to mass mail ballots and expand the illegal ballot harvesting scam. Another witness stated to me that an employee of Commission Ellis, Tyler James, has bragged that he could guarantee that the illegal ballot harvesting operation, with the help of mass mail-in ballots, could harvest 700,000 illegal ballots.

It appears that law enforcement agencies are currently investigating these alleged crimes and I will provide them with the evidence that I have already collected and am continuing to collect. Sadly, these law enforcement agencies will be working to prosecute these crimes well after the November 3, 2020 election.

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Check your sources

https://kstp.com/politics/hennepin-...d-evaluating-claim-september-28-2020/5877146/

This shows that the claim by Project Veritas - the same people who faked other scandals, has faked this one.

So long as you continue to believe in made up lies, you are going to be a tool of propagandists. Do you want to know the truth? Do you even care?

You've done this many times, and do apologize for it, but then you do it again and again. Why can't you do your own vetting and make sure you have the truth before posting this crap? Did your read your own article - it cites no proof or credible sources whatsoever.

Seriously man.

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Another Baffled mea culpa in 3.....2....1.

IBTL and RayRay10 like this.
  4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Another example of a Trump appointed judge going against him. Judges have a lot of pride.

I had no idea Trump was trying to ban Tik Tok not that I care much.

Judge Carl Nichols of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, responded by halting the ban, which was set to kick in at midnight Sunday.

The action from the White House would have forced TikTok to be removed from smartphone app stores, meaning TikTok could not reach new users, and those who already had it would be deprived of app updates, eventually rendering it nonfunctional.

Nichols, who was appointed by Trump, wrote in his opinion that Trump likely exceeded his authority by trying to ban TikTok.

The judge said while the president has broad emergency economic powers on national security matters, there are carve-outs for "information services" and "personal communication," and TikTok would fall under that category.

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

6. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian