1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Star Wars Ep IV deleted scenes

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by HAYJON02, May 18, 2006.

1. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_...uyJM/2.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskJkEPGoQMWEl1djZNEDNw_1

Basically this is just backstory involving Biggs and Luke on Tatooine setting up their dislike of the empire and his frustration with being stuck helping his uncle out. I can definitely see why these were cut. The guy who plays Biggs is a stiff with a cape and a p*rn 'stache. It just drags and seems pretty B-movie.

I smell a new Star Wars Special Special Super Edition DVDs in 09! Where else are you gonna get the OFFICIAL deleted scene? Thank you Uncle Lucas!

2. lost_elephant

lost_elephant Contributing Member

Guess Biggs got tired of womp rats.

3. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

luke - "you will always be the best friend ive ever had"
    biggs - "so long luke"
    :D

4. Xenochimera

Xenochimera Contributing Member

how much money are they gona squeeze from this franchise!! there are 6 eps 3 deleted scenes as well...guess thats coming out in 10 years...in a new collectors edition dvd

5. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

ummm....it never played for me.

6. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

And guess what, for all you Star Wars purists who are salivating at getting the Original Trilogy untouched on DVD this Winter, well the dvd's aren't gonna be quite the original version, as it's not gonna be an anamorphic transfer (but rather letterboxed). But whatever, I'm quite happy with my SE boxed set. Would be even happier with a Prequal Boxed set but I probably won't be spending money on it WHEN it does hit the shelves.

7. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

I have had this and much more for years. :)