1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Gears of War 2 Info From Game Informer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RC Cola, Apr 7, 2008.

1. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

The latest issue of Game Informer has the exclusive first look at Gears 2. Credit to SHOTEH FOCK OP at NeoGAF for the info (yeah, that's a nice username):
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273711
    Spoilers regarding when Gears 2 takes place (refers to Gears 1, hence the spoiler tag):

I think the guy is still reading the article and might post some more info. Scans are getting harder and harder to find these days, but if I can find them, I'll try to post them here (unless they don't add anything for some reason).

#1 RC Cola, Apr 7, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  2. RC Cola

Crappy pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Maybe they can incorporate a plot that is at least barely coherent this time...no offense to Gears it was immensely fun...but.....etc.

4. RC Cola

FYI,
    Gametrailers TV will have an exclusive look at the single player campaign tonight (starts at 12AM central IIRC). It is supposed to be 2 minutes long.

1UP/Gamevideos will have some weird online exclusive for the same video (AFAIK) once the show is over. I think after 30 minutes, other sites can put up the video as well, although I'm not sure if anyone else would have it except for Gametrailers.com