1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Evidence of Something Positive in Iran?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CreepyFloyd, Jun 4, 2006.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

That was uncalled for. Where have I ever personally insulted you? You gripe about folks name calling, yet here you are name calling yourself. You also posted "Yikes" in response to the fact that I have a family. It appears you are being hypocritical.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

No doubt about it, and our republic still needs work, but the thing that the USA did right was seperation of church and state (well in theory anyway).

This is the biggest problem in Iran these days.

DD

3. DaDakota

Supporting Member

No doubt about it, and told me I should be aborted. Totally uncalled for...

DD

4. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Apparently not, just because you have a severe case of homerism, does not mean the rest of us have those Iranian blinders on.....

Now go eat a nice BLT sandwich and come back later.

;)

DD

5. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

From what I've read, I just think you are extremely fake and disingenuous and I would appreciate it if you don't direct any comments or questions my way in the future, I will gladly do the same.

You've demonstrated your ignorance and narrow-mindedness on this topic multiple times. You have no idea what you're talking about. My reply to Bobrek applies to you as well.

6. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Creepy,

Calling anyone else narrowminded is disingenous at best. You are the most narrow minded individual on this BBS.

DD

7. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

whatever you say

now will you please leave me alone?

8. bobrek

Since this is a public debate and discussion bulletin board, if you post something I feel compelled to debate and discuss, I will continue to do so. If you continue to attack me (call me names such as "old ass" or respond "Yikes you have a family") I will continue to ask why you "name call" when you expect folks to not call you names.

If you do not want to see my responses, feel free to place me on ignore. If you do not want to respond to me, simply do not hit the "submit reply" button.

I find it interesting that you continually harp on Hayes to stop name calling, yet you do not do the same. I find it interesting that you harp on posters to "answer the question" yet you refuse to answer questions yourself.

In another post you accused me of being an "Iran basher" yet I have never posted anything which bashes Iran. As a matter of fact, shortly after 9/11, I posted a positive development in Iran. Simply search for it, and you'll see. When I asked you to point out where I bashed Iran, you neglected to do so.

9. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

whatever you say

now will you please leave me alone?

please

10. DaDakota

Supporting Member

He is a myopic poster, whom fails to engage in a healthy debate, and for some reason, thinks Iran is paradise with their wonderful governmental Mullah system.

Yet, he criticizes Israel for not listening to the world community about their borders, but does not hold Iran responsible to the same world community about Iran's nuclear aspirations.

He will not directly answer any question, like whether killing that terrorist was a good thing for the world, or not.

Probably because his responses are monitored by someone, can be the only reason he is so obtuse.

DD

11. bobrek

Nope. I won't. You read my post. Put me on ignore. I will continue to respond to your posts as I see fit.

12. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

Yes, you and your simple mind are absolutely correct

Iran is evil...all Muslims are evil

Israel is the greatest thing ever in this world...can't wait for the 2nd coming

Killing anybody as long as they are black and brown and preferably Muslim is a good thing

Yes my responses are being monitored by Bin Laden, Hezbollah, and Ann Coulter from a make shift cave in the heart of Times Square

13. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

you two along with deckard have successfully hijacked this thread....this thread was about positive developments in iran and the power structure of the government....you guys have made it all about me....congrats

14. bobrek

Yeah, you calling me an "old ass" had nothing to do with my subsequent responses.

15. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

deckard trying to theorize about my identity threw the thread off track and i said me and my gf were laughing at his comments and then he said he hopes she's attractive and then you posted a thread from the hangout, thus, you have the successful hijacking of this thread and making it about me instead of the thread topic

16. bobrek

I thought you would have put me on your ignore list by now. It's pretty easy to do.

17. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Creepy = MacBeth !

And there is plenty of positives in Iran, but there are also many many negatives, like women's rights, and employment rates.

The disqualification of gubernatorial candidates due to idealogical differences from the ruling Mullahs.

However, you fail to acknowledge that Iran needs a LOT of work, and there are good reasons why a good portion of the rest of the world don't want Iran to have nukes.

DD

18. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

Yes you're absolutely right....your ancient wisdom trumps all

19. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Thank you for acknowledging my superiority. You are now dismissed, plebe.

20. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

No, thank you old anceint one