1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nets will take Martin then trade Keith

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Onepaks, May 22, 2000.

1. Onepaks

Onepaks Member

Sorry guys, but I dont think the Nets will pass on Martin. He is the best player in the draft. Did you see the look on their face when their team was announced as the No. 1 pick? They wil pick Martin or Swift or Fizer but I think its gonna be Martin then trade Vanhorn and Gill or another player for another lotto pick.

Mock Draft:

Nets: Martin. They are not dumb to pass on him. They pick him and trade Vanhorn for a lotto pick

Vancouver: Swift. Needs a pf and our dying for one. They wont trade this pick.

Clippers: Fizer. They wont pick Mihm coz they have Olowokandi. Needs a pf. Might trade this pick to NJ for VanHorn and Gill. This way they still get a Pf to raplace Mo and a sg to replace Anderson. NJ then picks Miles as their Sf. If this happens watch out for them.
    Nets line-up
    C-Fieck/Williams
    Pf-Martin
    Sf-Miles
    Sg-Kittles
    pg-Marbury

Bulls: Mihm. They are the only one who will pick him.

Magic: Miles. The next best player.

Atlanta: Miller. Will go for Miles if he is still their but are high on this guy

Bulls: Alexander. Got their center, now go for a scorer. Might go for Miles if he is still there.

Cleveland: Johnson. They need a sg/sf since Person is going to be traded. Demmarr can play both position. They might go also for Peterson/Richardson and our high on Pryzabilla.

Houston: Moiso. They might move up on the draft seems impossible. Might also trade this pick for a veteran pf. Might also go for Pryzabilla.

Magic: Pryzabilla. I dont think they will get Duncan so they select a center. If he's not there, they might go for Moiso.

Boston: Barkley. Needs a pg coz Anderson will probably be traded. Might take E. Thomas

Dallas: Will definitely trade this pick for a vet pf. They might get B.Grant for their pick. The Blazers might pull the trigger coz they will retool if they wont win a title.

Magic: Will trade this pick and get veteran bench player or give this pick to Houston.

My wish

Houston picks Miles but seems farfetch. Moiso will be a logical choice I like Pryzabilla if he is still there
    Magic gives them their pick and then the Rocks trades this pick and throw inns player to Portland for B. Grant. Houston then trades Cato and Thomas for Miles but I would settle for D. Johnson

Next years line-up
    C-Pryzabilla/Cato
    Pf-Grant/Thomas
    Sf-D. Johnson/Bullard/Los
    Sg-Anderson/Mobley
    Pg-Francis/Norris

------------------

[This message has been edited by Onepaks (edited May 22, 2000).]

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

If the Magic do sign Grant Hill, which is <a href="http://bbs.clutchcity.net/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000694.html">being reported</a>, I don't see them drafting yet another small forward in Darius Miles... Harpring, Hill and Miles.... not to mention Maggette who can play the 2 and 3 I would guess.

They may take him though just trying to stockpile as much talent as possible to make deals. Orlando will be very busy this offseason.

My hope is Przybilla and Courtney Alexander go in the Top 8... wishful thinking but that's the hope.

------------------
    NOTHING BUT .NET
    CLUTCHCITY.NET