1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Need Suggestions/Help] Logos/Pictures for my ATT Tilt Theme!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OGKashMoney, May 17, 2008.

1. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

Hey Guys,

I have been busy playing around my new ATT Tilt and came across a site that creates Windows Mobile 6 themes for you and when I searched for Houston Rockets, nothing came up. So I thought I would come in here and ask you guys to post some cools Rockets related pictures and logo pictures that would be really cool to create the Rockets theme around. I was thinking about proposing the Championship logo, but then I thought I would come here and see if anyone has a nice picture with the logo in the background or something (I'm looking at you Tinman!!! :D ). Or maybe a picture of Madmax, Dream, and Glide! Or a snapshot of Hakeem blocking John Starks' three-pointer!!!! :eek:

But since this will be for all Rockets fans that might seek out Rockets related themes for the WM6 devices, I thought I would come here and seek out suggestions before submitting the request. Let them start rolling in...

2. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

Sorry, can't edit previous post, but here are some samples of other themes around sports teams:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just remember that the colors of the picture are important because people are going to need to be able to ready their screen-text!

3. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

What site is it? I have a windows mobile phone also. I don't have a rockets theme but I got a cool hakeem/yao background.

4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

You just want pictures of logos?

5. Omer

Omer Member

Yeah I just got a Samsung BlackJack II yesterday, I wouldn't mind a good looking Rockets background. However I need a landscape one (320x240) not portrait.

Let me know if you make one!

6. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

The site is called WM6Themes.com.

As far as the pictures go, whatever pictures people think are cool they should post it here and then we can take a vote or something amongst those interested in it. The site will make the theme for free and I don't think they would mind making a Rockets one since one isn't available now.

Where are the pictures people?

7. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

9. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

10. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

is that enough pics? :eek:

11. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

12. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

Ok I guess its between the championship era logo, the new logo, or maybe a picture of Hakeem/Clyde that I can dig up!!!!

13. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

And the winner is............ Stan Van Gundy!

[​IMG]