1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

need some help with art class websites?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fba34, Feb 7, 2005.

1. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

hi i tried doing this through google but had to sift through too many websites because i dont know how to narrow down the search.

anyway, the thing is this. my mom's teaching a class of 10-12 year olds how to do art. i guess how to use pencil shading, watercolors, the whole work. i promised her i'd find her some websites on the internet that can teach how to paint, and draw, etc using various media. kind of like that british show 'art attack'?

i guess the thing to remember is that its for 10-12 year olds. so if you guys know these websites (art teachers, have kids of your own, babysitters, etc) it'd be a big help. thanks fellas.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

3. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Wait. Your mom is teaching kids something she doesn't know how to do herself? :)

4. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

its not like a school's art class, more like an activity they can do together i think. she is a teacher but she teaches high school math. i think maybe she's just volunteering her time for a group of young kids with nothing to do in the weekends or something.
    i knew someone was going to ask this sooner or later. haha

thanks faos. those look like the kind she described. :)