1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Need Help Choosing Skirt & Jacket Set

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by amfootball, Dec 30, 2005.

1. amfootball

amfootball Member

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Need pics of you to color match with your features. Thanks in advance

3. amfootball

amfootball Member

Don't have picture-posting abilities :(

Just think of a Nicole Kidman when she had red hair. Very pale skin, very red hair.

4. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

LOL Texx!

5. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I like the second set better.

6. pasox2

pasox2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Go with the tan. That's tan/brown/red or "burn" on the site. Unless you have blue eyes. Then...still go with the tan, but wear a blue bra, and unbutton the top button on the blazer.

Ben Sherman is cool. They have quite a bit at M2M, locally. Also good fashion advice there. Go shopping on a Thurs, have some margaritas at Berryhill, then go upstairs to Skybar for dancing.

You'll get better deals on ebay, though, once you know your size.

I think you need a vespa to complete the look.

7. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

both just look like a bunch of stripes and squares put together...then again, what do i know about fashion.

8. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

am - where do you plan on wearing this outfit to? The skirt seems to fall well above the knee. Please provide some context for us to help us make a decision.

9. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

If you have blue/grey eyes, go with the Blue. If you have green/brown eyes go with the brown... don't even underestimate matching outfits with your eye color, I have hazel eyes and I look fabulous in greens and browns. Damn, I sound like I should be on queer eye. Also, I love Nicole Kidman and if you have legs like that... CALL ME!

10. amfootball

amfootball Member

No place in particular. Shopping...a night out in NYC...job interview....

11. amfootball

amfootball Member

Hazel eyes here. Normally wear greens, purples, browns, jewel tones. I look like crap in pastels. I think I'm currently leaning toward the burn ones (choice A). I just can't pull the trigger yet!

12. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Hmm. Hazel eyes, red hair. I'm far from a fashionista, but it sounds like a slam dunk to me. "Burn" it up babe.

13. DanzelKun

DanzelKun Contributing Member

I had to go back and forth between the two of them 3 or 4 times before I could tell the difference... :confused:

14. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

definitely A. the color makes the material look more expensive. B kind of looks a bit weird with the plaid patterns.

i kind of have the feeling that you're really a guy just looking for attention. you're not a proffesor living in canada are you?

15. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

if you're in nyc i'd be happy to do a personal fashion evaluation to help you make the right choice.

16. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Oh yes you do... http://imageshack.us

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

The 2nd set would look absolutley stunning...

ON MY FLOOR.

BOO YAH.

Well...

when I say my floor I mean you know like my room, because i do still "technically" live with my parents. I mean it's not like I want to but they are so old and feeble that if I move out they'll probably no longer be able to function. But don't worry about a thing... if I turn on my fan, mini-fridge and the Keith Sweat up loud they won't be able to hear anything that's going. Well my little brothers probably will, but I'll just explain to them later that all women scream out in pleasure every 1.2 seconds when they play Tecmo Super Bowl on NES (which I do after every act of coitus.)

get @ me... shake that salt water taffy for a pimp, etc... but keep one thing in mind... it ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.

18. Preston27

Preston27 Contributing Member

Sad thing is, moes isn't kidding.

19. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

1st set for me... second one is more school girl, not a fan of the pleated sides.. if you are a thin girl you will look much better with straight lines, but if you have fuller hips these skirts will look very nice.. Good choices..

20. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

moes19's pimp HP falls to 75...

moes19 equips sweet aroma of burger king and distracts you. You are now a level 3 Madame.