1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Need help? BIG screen TV

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Do WHAT?, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Do WHAT?

Do WHAT? Member

My current Mitsubishi 50" big screen is on its last leg. Got a call from my wife while I was out of town and said the television was smoking.

Poll - Did she do it? :rolleyes:

I bought my TV over eight years and have always heard that Mitsubishi was one of the better brands.

What are your thoughts?
    Should I buy another one?

What should I look for while shopping this weekend?

Thanks for the help!!!!

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

when you are done purchasing your new television, the first priority is to not let your wife within 20 feet of it.

simple as that.

3. Do WHAT?

Do WHAT? Member

Kam -- I am sorry to say but she was watching High School Musical with my three year old daughter.