1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Need Advice] - Down South Issues

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FTW Rockets FTW, Sep 10, 2013.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Hey fellow CFers,

This is a sensitive topic but I do have to post it. Honest responses are appreciated.

My girl friend of about 3 months and I have been getting along very well but there is one major issue. I love going down town on girls but she smells real bad down there. She knows it because I make her smell it once in a while when I finger her but we end up playing it down.

1. How do I bring this up to her that it prevents me from a full sexual experience without annoying her?
    2. What are the reasons for this? What can she eat/do so that I enjoy that experience once again?

Thank you:)

1 person likes this.
  2. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Tell her to wash her cooter in the sink.

2 people like this.
  3. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

if she bathes well beforehand, it's probably diet related. consecutive days of high-fat, fried foods and alcohol make it taste bitter/sour, fresh fruit and veggies give it a sweeter, more neutral flavor. pineapple juice seems to be the most recommended supplement for that issue.

it also could be a yeast infection or STI. has she been to the gyno since you started dating?

it's a delicate issue, but obviously she needs to know. you could bring it up in a sensitive way - like, after going down on her, mention that she tastes different...bringing it up more as a concern rather than a criticism.

if she refuses to fix her issues......well then i guess it's either strong flavored lube or dumpsville time.

4. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I honestly thought this thread was going to be about snakes, drought, heat, air conditioning problems, or anything else that pertains to living in the south.

2 people like this.
  5. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Summers eve or something.....

1 person likes this.
  6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:( I sincerely thought "This is my kind of thread" because I thought it was about my beloved MEXICO. FAIL.

SRSLY speaking:
    Get her to a doctor or clinic immediately to check her love plum. Check yourself, too, at your own doctor or clinic. THEN follow Ms. finals advice. :eek:

EDIT: I just noticed finals covered all the bases. Home run.

EDIT 2:
    Y'all shouldn't avoid talking about her weiner wagon. Tell her you would like to stop the smell, because it might be a sign of unhealthy stuff, bad hygiene, or an infection, and it probably is a main reason it will prevent you from preventing you to enjoy her cooch.

Possible conversation starters:
    " [sniffing]... hey... do you think this is a smell you should have on your penis garage...? [show her]"
    [now THIS depends on whether you both have talked about previous partners] "I don't recall other girls' va-jee-jees smelling like this. I know all have their unique scent... and yours seems to be leaning to the dark side of the force... you know?"
    "Can you and I [or her alone] check your tunnel of love with a doctor or clinic?"
    etc. ^^^

#6 SwoLy-D, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  7. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Stop doing it; your relationship should be based on more than that activity, and if there's always a risk of criticism it will probably undo whatever sense of pleasure or being desired that you two get from it.

8. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

Dirty South?

1 person likes this.
  9. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Thought this was going to be about racism...

1 person likes this.
  10. jae713

jae713 Member

Is it fishy or is it a normal vagina smell? It might be that your nose is just sensitive to normal human smells.

11. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Thought maybe it was a thread about dove season.

12. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Tell her not to eat onions!! Makes that stuff stank.

1 person likes this.
  13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I was 100% sure this was going to be about racism as well LOL

14. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Tell her she is gross. And quit enjoying going down there.

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

And im sure that your GF would dump you for posting this on the interwebs...but since your asking for advice...

Smell can indicate lots of things...1. Poor Hygiene, 2. An imbalance of Vaginal bacterial-flora, 3. Vaginosis 4.STD's are just a few examples. I would definitely recommend that she go see a Obstetrics/Gynecology physician. The can run test, give ABX to help. The hardest thing you'll have to do is actually be honest and tell her to check it out. Yogurts can help. And consider showering before sex; however, do not "douche." Google the term if you dont know what it means. But its best not to...bc it could cause an imbalance in the flora.

If you tell her and she gets upset, then maybe she isnt as understanding. To have courage to tell her that her "whooo-hooo" smells is big deal. Best of luck; but this is a health issue, and she should be receptive.

16. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

REALLY enjoying my roast beef sandwich right now butt holes.

17. SwoLy-D

^^^ Is that Mustard or Special Sauce? What about mayo or ketchup? I don't know.
    Googles "douche"... finds pictures of Ben Affleck :eek:

1 person likes this.
  18. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Maybe she has UTI. Does it numb your tongue?

1 person likes this.
  19. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Have never taken a trip to the south. It freaks me out a bit. Is that weird that I dont wanna go there and have a "conversation"? Hand shakes are fine, but to have a conversation in the south?! I am a bit scared.

20. SwoLy-D

^ Don't look like a gringo, hang out with locals you know, only. :eek:
    :confused:

[​IMG]

???