1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NCAA Football] Tech vs. OU

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Fatty FatBastard, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Matador

Matador Member

just a heads-up. Mike Leach is scheduled to be on Colin Cowherd and Bob Stoopes is going to be on Mike and Mike on ESPN radio, 97.5 the Ticket in Houston.

2. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

I have a question for Fatty/redretards fans.. so when Tech was playin here in College station there were a bunch of tech people in the stands and whenever their sorry a$$ team had the ball, they'd throw up a disrespectful "Loser" hand gesture that had me really doubting their fandom.. I mean, yes, you have a gay classless coach and you wake up every morning in *Lubbock* Texas, but that doesn't mean you just flat out throw up loser hand gestures whenever your team has the ball.. what kinda spirit is that? just think about what your sorry a$$ player go through when they look into the stands and they see all their fans mocking them with "L's" hand signs.. just classless..

[​IMG]

and since you seem to like youtube:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_I-4XS3XtZQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_I-4XS3XtZQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Paging Doctor Fatty....Paging Doctor Fatty.....:D

4. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

5. Hoee Ass

Hoee Ass Member

hater in the house....... :cool:

I hope you're joking.. loll assuming your an Aggies fan, you guys wish you had Mike Leach. And btw, these "L hand signs" we make is called PUTTING YOUR GUNS UP.

6. Fatty FatBastard

Oh, I'll be there, but I can't say who else will. Could be the same people, or it could be different ones. But we'll have people there.

7. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

Tech, if you lose, you are going to the Cotton Bowl. That must suck. :cool:

8. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Should be a great game...I would love TTU to win, but I think OU will...

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

10. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Not necessarily. It's far, far from a given that OU wins in Stillwater. The Cowboys have a very good squad.

11. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Don't know, someone else brought it up. But Ricky was absolutely ridiculous and dominant in his days at Texas (I'm assuming the comparison is based off of their time in college). My nod still goes to Ricky. If Crabtree can get into the top-5 Heisman voting, then maybe he can be considered better than Ricky.

12. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

OK, sounds like you need your good-luck charm from a couple of weeks ago. Let's touch base closer to Saturday. We'll get all toasted and twisted. Bring some wimmens! :D

13. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

Really off track here, but....

When Crabtree dominates the college season for his team, gets drafted top 5, is a good NFL player for a few years, can take off on a 4 or so year cannibus inspired adventure in Nepal or wherever where he burns up all is cash, only to return to the NFL and not just just make a team but put up 500 or so yards, he can be in this discussion.

Ricky Williams was a great college football player. He has been a very, very good pro football player too when he wants to be as well. Meanwhile I do think Crabtree is the best WR in college right now, but if you remember Charles Rodgers or Mike Williams or Peter Warrick, you would not assume he guy is automatic at the next level.

14. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

Leach is pretty cool. I used to think he was uber-obnoxious. But he has grown on me--I like his out of the box mentality. I like Harrell too.

I much prefer that group than the Norman clan, and if there wasn't the implication on the Longhorns I would w/o hesitation route for Tech to clean their clock.

I am routing for a Tech ass kicking, or an OU squeaker.

15. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

OU wins in a shootout that reaches a Franklin.

OU 56
    Tech 49

Enojoy Dallas on New Years Day Red Raiders. Wear your cotton whites.

16. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I'm pulling for tech but they are going to have to play a mistake free game to win in Norman.

IMO anyone in Texas who pulls for OU should be deported.

17. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

#77 dandorotik, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  18. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

20. Fatty FatBastard

The grammar written by all this morning is deplorable.

I'll be at Lucky's. All are welcome.