1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NCAA Football] Tech vs. OU

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Fatty FatBastard, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Fatty FatBastard

This is 80's, stoopid.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YFX522MdmdA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YFX522MdmdA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Fatty FatBastard

And if it is then that is fine.

I'm just tired of hippies and T shirts on this board.

Suck it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8mfO7__wXnA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8mfO7__wXnA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

This thread has reinforced my desire to see Tech lose.

4. Fatty FatBastard

Really?

[​IMG]

5. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

Yes, really.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Whats that story about the horses ass pointing directly to College Station? Is that real?

7. junglerules

junglerules Member

Not nearly as epic as Drunk Fatty meeting pissed about Tech losing to OU fatty....

TWO WORLDS COLLIDING!

I'll be rooting for Tech to lose. Rather try to find a way to win the 3 way tiebreaker vs. trying to hope for more and more help, and also hoping voters don't have an bias against teams that don't win their conference in the title game.

8. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a2fD-dNymyc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a2fD-dNymyc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Boomer Sooner b****es!

9. Landlord Landry

[​IMG]

10. Hoee Ass

Hoee Ass Member

so thats how you get 11,000 posts :p

11. flipmode

flipmode Member

:D :p

12. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who was thinking this while reading this abortion of a thread.

13. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Someone should post a picture of a Tech student with a herpes outbreak.

Let's get this thread locked or deleted.

Edit: This game is going into the 100s.

#33 percicles, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

OU wins 45-24...they are playing at home.

It will come down to OU and UT, and the strength of schedule.....gonna be close.

DD

15. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

I don't have a vested interest in this game, but I kind of want OU to win so I can laugh at all the people who somehow have convinced themselves that OU would beat Texas in a 3-way tie, even though they're substantially behind UT now by every measure and would have the same record but with a head-to-head loss. It'll be funny to watch Fatty & Co. spin it in two weeks.

16. The Cat

whoops, double post. my bad.

17. The Cat

The strength of schedule will essentially be a wash. It'll come down to voters, who will see similar brand teams with nearly identical schedules and identical records, yet one won by 10 in a head-to-head matchup. Won't be all that close.

18. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

I'd say he was better than 100% of the players that have ever went to Tech.

19. RedRaiderRocket

Wow a 21 point victory might be a bit much...I am not going to make a prediction on this game, I am going to cheer and root for the new "America's Team" and hope they pull off the upset. I do believe Texas Tech is better than Texas now so if Texas can beat OU so can Tech. Wreck Em!!!

But in the end I have faith Tech will win the big 12, either by beating OU, or OSU beating OU, so this whole talk of the 3 way tie will be just irrelevant.

20. RedRaiderRocket

How did Ricky Williams get into a discussion with Tech and OSU, just wondering. As for the better than all of players that whoever went to Tech, I believe Crabtree is better player than Ricky, as was Zach Taylor. He would win the biggest douche of any player in the history of Tech hands down though.