1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBAtv: Game 6, '94 NBA Championship

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Red.Glare, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Red.Glare

Red.Glare Member

Heads up, on NBAtv Hardwood Classics tomorrow at 4:00 PM Central, Game 6 of our first Championship against the Knicks. With Hakeem's unforgettable block on Starks. Just hope it isn't interupted by OJ once again.

Lock if a duplicate.

1 person likes this.
  2. mirus

mirus Member

thanks for notifying.as a non fan i've been intending to watch this game for some time now.

3. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

bad memory but I think the OJ white bronco car chase was the middle part of the series

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

it was on during when they were playing in msg.

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

The chase was game 5.

I don't think game 6 gets enough run. The Knicks had that game in the bag. :(

John Starks was going to win that game.

7. Red.Glare

Red.Glare Member

Game 7 -vs- the Knicks, Monday night at 11PM, proceeded by two other Hakeem era playoff games (Clips and Sonics).

8. mirus

mirus Member

Glare is it available nba.tv online?I cant seem to find it.tq

9. Red.Glare

Red.Glare Member

I have Dish, but on-line is supposed to be a live stream and available from several sources...just like the games. So I don't know why you wouldn't be able to catch it. Sonics (1993) game starts at 6:30 PM Central with Hakeem going for 49 with 25 rbs. Clips (1987) game follows at 9:00 PM, then game 7. Good luck.

1 person likes this.